Elite 1 Round 8

Albi are really building as a club so happy for them.

I predicted a Limoux v Albi final or maybe Carcassonne v Albi 

So important to have strong clubs outside of Catalonia and Aude 

Provence and the Lot has to be a massive focus the game needs Carpentras back in the Elite 1 and strong Salon and Villefranche P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Albi are really building as a club so happy for them.

I predicted a Limoux v Albi final or maybe Carcassonne v Albi 

So important to have strong clubs outside of Catalonia and Aude 

Provence and the Lot has to be a massive focus the game needs Carpentras back in the Elite 1 and strong Salon and Villefranche P

Who will play in the Lot?  La Reole, Tonneins?  I have biked and asked questions all over it and hardly anyone (other than the Marmonde area) have heard of RL.

39 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Who will play in the Lot?  La Reole, Tonneins?  I have biked and asked questions all over it and hardly anyone (other than the Marmonde area) have heard of RL.

Remember Tonneins being in Elite 1 around 20 years ago after that your right just La Reole

• Thanks 1

3,300 at Carcassonne yesterday

• Like 4

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

TO 4 Lezignan 6 at HT

Good defence all round from Lezignan in the first 15 and then showed some good attacking creativity to go in front.  0-6.

Lez began to take control more but eased of in the last 10 to allow TO back in.  A couple of errors left Lez defending their line again until TO went across in the corner last minute of 1st half.  Missed con so 4-6.

All down to Les Sangleirs patience really.  2nd half to come.