Forum shirt sponsorship 2024

Hello everyone, and a happy new year.

Just a heads up for anyone interested in sponsoring Dale's 2024 season shirt - I will be running this again. I am starting it later this season due to the season starting later, and I am also aware that there are a number of fundraising efforts on behalf of testamonials taking place. 

So this is just seeking expressions of interest to see who is willing to share in sponsoring the shirt of the first ever Batley try scorer at Wembley and the prolific try scorer from seasons past.

Thanks 

Distantdog

Yep me too

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'm interested, but you may need to give me a nudge at the appropriate time. Not often on the forum  these days for some reason...

• Like 2

Hi all, just an update on the shirt. Currently the amount is £20.84 each. I don't want to collect any monies until after Dale's testimonial match this weekend so I'll leave it until mid week next week. I'll put a message up on Wednesday with final details.

• Like 1

Morning all,

as promised in my last post, we'll end the expressions of interest in the shirt now and begin collecting the money. As above, the total is £20.84 per person, and I will accept payment through any of the normal channels. Any questions, message me. I do accept cash, but due to a medical issue, I probably won't be down at the weekend to collect it, though I am happy to do so at a later date.

Thank you in advance.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for those who have sent in their contributions so far. For those paying by cash, I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be stood in the 9 'ole when playing downhill, and on the terrace next to the doghouse when playing uphill. I intend to send the money to the club tomorrow afternoon either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just drawn the shirt up at the Mount. The name was drawn by a fellow forum member who wasn't taking part in the draw, with witnesses. 

The winner is.......

Huntercov! Congratulations to him and thank you for your support.

• Like 1