YOUR FAVOURITE KARAOKE SONG

gilly gilly ossenfeffer katzenellan bogen by the sea - max bygraves- thats the last thing they are expecting from a psychobilly!

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I've only ever done karaoke in our kitchen, when my missus bought a really good machine that works with Spotify. It's surprisingly entertaining when there's a group get together and everyone has had a few. 

My go-to tune is Hollow Horse by the Icicle Works. That's how old I am. 

Be careful what you dream of, it may come up and surprise you*....

*One for John Drake and fellow greying/balding TRLers there 😉

I did 'This is Hardcore' by Pulp in a pub a few years ago. Got some very interesting reactions. On the same night a friend did both Wuthering Heights and Rammstein and absolutely smashed both of them.

We did rockaoke for our wedding and did a first song instead of a first dance. We went for Deadringer for Love. We were actually watching videos of it last night. We absolutely murdered it but it went down very well.

• Like 1

if your doing karaoke it has to be something different from the staples like - mr brightside- proud Mary - Valerie and sweet Caroline- I also like to do "you have killed me" by Morrissey

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile