Hornets v Batley

Joe 90

2 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

We got as far as our illustrious neighbours, and the margin of loss was the same with us playing against a stronger team.

A lot of hand wringing going on over the dark side of Tandle Hill. ‘Long’ may it last.

Now now Anita, we all know you're a proud Hornet but with a very strong soft spot for us Roughyeds as well 🤣

• Like 1

Personally as a batley fan I didn't think you looked out of place playing against a championship side and I thought you gave it a good go especially the first 20 mins, Batley weren't at their best but in those conditions on a heavy pitch there's no one better than batley at grinding out a result! Good luck for the coming season! 

Edited by The scrim reaper
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

Personally as a batley fan I didn't think you looked out of place playing against a championship side and I thought you gave it a good go especially the first 20 mins, Batley weren't at there best but in those conditions on a heavy pitch there's no one better than batley at grinding out a result! Good luck for the coming season! 

Agree with this. I thought you were the best of the three L1 teams we have played this season. 

• Like 1