Panthers v Dogs

Love this, I'm back in time for this and booked on the away travel bus.

I think we'll do well in the tackling game and stop them running up a score but I fear we're not going to score many either with a rather blunt attack, as of Good Friday anyway, so I'll go for Fax 18-8.

I understand your frustration but take a chill pill instead of those little blue ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have it on good authority that the car of a former player has been seen in the Dogs car park on training night....

• Haha 1

Linners' interview with Radio Leeds, wants Hindmarsh out on loan in the championship ....

No point in having an agreement really if we don't. Mokko can't really say we can't be improved by taking advantage....the owner of the car I referred to gas been recalledvm to Cas's squad after George Lawler's seizure.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

How's BM going for your lads over at 'Mount? Going for Fax 28 v 14 Batley on Sunday. 💙 🏉 🤍❗

Great guns.. I know its early in the season, but he is the stand out player so far. As you know BM he will score on Sunday.

Edited by Dog forever
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Let's hope Woods is back for this one. I didn't really think he did that much last season, but he seems to have stepped up a gear this season. 

Agreed. He has more experience than young Gibbons, and it would leave White to have more of a running game, where he is more effective, rather than have to organise and kick. No disresepct to Gibbons but it his first season at this level and needs to be introduced gradually, as I think he has already had more game time than expected due to Woods injury prone nature.

The lad has played 2 Cup games, 1 League game, has kicked every goal bar 1, backed up for a try at Widnes which I don't think Woods would have, and has made 1 error in having a pass intercepted on Friday. Played Boxing Day, for what it was he was my MoM. Different player, he's a runner, Woods is an organiser and a drop-off pass man. Yes, we miss Woods but DaveG isn't the wrong nan at the wrong time type.

BTW it WAS the car belonging to who I alluded to KTF. Story over.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

The lad has played 2 Cup games, 1 League game, has kicked every goal bar 1, backed up for a try at Widnes which I don't think Woods would have, and has made 1 error in having a pass intercepted on Friday. Played Boxing Day, for what it was he was my MoM. Different player, he's a runner, Woods is an organiser and a drop-off pass man. Yes, we miss Woods but DaveG isn't the wrong nan at the wrong time type.

BTW it WAS the car belonging to who I alluded to KTF. Story over.

He wasn’t the best at Widnes either white and others got us out of the S**t but people are happy to accept this… Without woods we will struggle to unlock the defence it showed last week at dewsbury without the barge over tries we struggle to unlock the defence, if we lose woods for more than 2 games we won’t win them games 

btw when I could kick goals but it didn’t make me a good half back 

Edited by Keep The Faith

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

He wasn’t the best at Widnes either white and others got us out of the S**t but people are happy to accept this… Without woods we will struggle to unlock the defence it showed last week at dewsbury without the barge over tries we struggle to unlock the defence, if we lose woods for more than 2 games we won’t win them games 

btw when I could kick goals but it didn’t make me a good half back 

Last season the vast majority of tries came on the side of the field that Meadows was working and so I hope that you are right in assuming that Woods will unlock defences for us.  In the spirit of fairness to the young lad that some are picking out, I would also point out that our solitary try against Dewsbury came via Gibbons, Kear and Joe Burton.