The NRL Round 10 Thread

32 minutes ago, Graham said:

Who’s just this week brought TTurbo into his Supercoach Squad?

😭

It's going to be one of those weeks when we set off expecting 1300 and breath a sigh of relief when the last updates scrape you just over 1000.

That was a very entertaining game . The Dolphins are one of the best sides to watch . Few iffy decisions in that game from the two most experienced refs in the game , not just the Turbo incident but Klein penalising a soccer style run into a player after a kick and dive then missing Herbie being throttled round the neck . I know the NRL piles millions into officiating but I honestly don’t think they’re getting a good return 

• Like 1

Looks like rain has stopped for a while. The Weather Bureau has been forecasting apocalyptic rain for the last week but it hasn't quite happened here. It comes down in buckets for about 3-5 minutes then nothing for an hour or two.

I was wrong. I thought the Doggies blew it when they got rid of Armadillo and kept Kiraz. At the time I would have gone the other way but now I think they were right.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Nathan Cleary has left the field just before half time. 

Only a minute or so, and the Panthers use up a sub rather than leave him out there on the fringe of things. Worrying.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Edwards goaled.

12-0

Cleary, hamstring tweak?

Must be bad if they didn't want him to tough it out till HT

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

All the initial summary talk of the first half on Fox revolving about the Cleary injury and it’s ramifications for Panthers, NSW, the world, etc.

It certainly has me re-evaluating the last 50 years of my life. Maybe Drew Hutchison will have to play for the Blues with Alex Twal in the centres.