24 replies to this topic

#21 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

You probably do the first one anyway but i'll put it down:

* Contact all Wrexham season ticket holders by either post or e-mail etc

* For all expected low attendances reduce admission for all to 5 but not to upset your own fans.

* Arrange with RFL free coach travel from Harlequins/Hull FC/Hull KR to boost numbers. Previous schemes have worked, I remember Cas VS London doing it.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#22 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

For the visit of the Crusaders to Leeds recently we got a personal invite to meet players in the bar after the game when we collected the tickets.

This greatly impressed my friend who is a new convert to the game so along we went.

This week, with tickets to the Saints game we got a 5 off merchandising voucher. Valid on the day of the game only but it had a big "Thanks you to the supporters" logo across the top.

Little things but they all add up week on week.

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

#23 boost

boost
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (John Rhino @ Jul 4 2010, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the visit of the Crusaders to Leeds recently we got a personal invite to meet players in the bar after the game when we collected the tickets.

This greatly impressed my friend who is a new convert to the game so along we went.

This week, with tickets to the Saints game we got a 5 off merchandising voucher. Valid on the day of the game only but it had a big "Thanks you to the supporters" logo across the top.

Little things but they all add up week on week.

I think there were about 14,000 Leeds fans at Crusaders game. Bit of a squeeze in the bar?

#24 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (boost @ Jul 4 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there were about 14,000 Leeds fans at Crusaders game. Bit of a squeeze in the bar?

Maybe it was only for a privileged few. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Are you calling me a lier?

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

#25 boost

boost
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (John Rhino @ Jul 5 2010, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it was only for a privileged few. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Are you calling me a lier?

No. Did you go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users