5 Jul: Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 3pm

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

22-18, we even allow Reece Lyne to score.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Goal good

22-20

26-20

Hull 26 Wakey 24

Just for you

Hull 30 Wakey 24.

Hull 31 Wakey 24

31-24

Full time

Wow really? Try of the season and haven't even seen it.

Wasn't a bad effort.

Hull lost the ball around 15m from the Wakey line, Tansey kicked ahead, kicked again and the ball sat up perfectly for him to score near the posts.

I think Pearson is biding his time and preparing his pitch for a certain Association football club.

He's invested too much in Hull FC to simply not bother much any more. 

Although I can see him thinking along the lines of "No matter what I do and how much I invest they're still s**t".

I wonder if him backing the academy merger is an indicator of this.

A good performance from a very different Wakefield 17 that beat Hull last Wednesday.  Calling it a weaker team than Wednesday's would be unfair as these guys weren't that far off a win either.

Brian Smith utilising his full available squad in readiness for the middle 8's. 

Things a lot more positive than before he arrived. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

He's invested too much in Hull FC to simply not bother much any more. 

Although I can see him thinking along the lines of "No matter what I do and how much I invest they're still s**t".

I wonder if him backing the academy merger is an indicator of this.

yes,but you do know he's running Leeds United now

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

yes,but you do know he's running Leeds United now

Indeed I do after all the rumours he was going to run one of the Sheffield clubs.

At the time I said it would be great as he'd need to get somebody who knew what they were doing to run Hull FC to protect his interest.

Superb performance today from the young kids in our team

Not Playing today
Richard Owen
Craig Hall (sic)
Tim Smith
Pita Godinet
Nick Scruton
Mickael Simon
Ian Kirke
Danny Washbrook
Jon Molly
Chris Annakin

Danny Kirmond

Kevin Locke

Scott Anderson

Great to see our coach developing our squad and with a bit of luck today we should have at least got a draw..

f3gms4.jpg

About a minute gone, Ellis loses the ball. Wakey 6-0 up.

He certainly made up for it with his contribution for the next 79 minutes though. Not sure Hull would have won that game if he hadn't been playing.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Superb performance today from the young kids in our team

Not Playing today

Richard Owen

Craig Hall (sic)

Tim Smith

Pita Godinet

Nick Scruton

Mickael Simon

Ian Kirke

Danny Washbrook

Jon Molly

Chris Annakin

Danny Kirmond

Kevin Locke

Scott Anderson

Great to see our coach developing our squad and with a bit of luck today we should have at least got a draw..

That lot's obviously the backbone of your squad. The lads on the pitch certainly put in a cracking perfomance and put my team's efforts into perspective.

Well done to the lads in the Wakey shirts.

Archived