5 Jul: Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 3pm

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

About 8,500 there if Pearson's lucky, the majority of whom will no doubt be ready for a good booing session. 

If Wakey get the kind of start Hull had last night, panic will probably set in, someone will get sent off and 12 man Hull will collapse to a painful one sided rout in front of about 4,000 by the end.

And I'll be sat there thinking "Why the f*** did I buy a season pass off somebody Who didn't want to go anymore who couldn't attend anymore due to work commitments, even though it allows me to watch games for about £12 a pop?"

And nobody will be able to provide me with an answer.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Come on Wakey.

Don't rise to it.

Genuinely want Wakey to do well(except against Leeds).

I think they've got a real chance. Hull looked out on their feet at the end of both halves on Wednesday and quite a few players looked as if they picked up knocks. Ellis and Minichiello, probably Hull's best two players this season, are both missing from the squad.

Still, Sneyd has had a nice rest.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Still, Sneyd has had a nice rest.

Ouch!

They're 7/1 to win on Sunday. Good odds if you fancy them.

My word, I'm tempted but it's just like Radford and Hull FC to cost me money.

Backing Wakey has done me well down the years, probably a bit too much of a risk on Sunday.

Might still have a nibble though.

Wakey by 1-10 points is 11/1 with Ladbrokes.

Conspiracy Theory No 1.

Radford has come up with a devious plan, expecting that escaping the 8's is unavoidable he is going to let Wakéy do the double thereby lulling them into a false sense of superiority, then when the 8's fixture comes around striking then, cunning what!

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Conspiracy Theory No 1.

Radford has come up with a devious plan, expecting that escaping the 8's is unavoidable he is going to let Wakéy do the double thereby lulling them into a false sense of superiority, then when the 8's fixture comes around striking then, cunning what!

As much chance of striking as someone with a box of damp matches.

About a minute gone, Ellis loses the ball. Wakey 6-0 up.

6-6

Jordan Tansey goes 80m to score. Can it get much worse than that?

6-12

10-14

16-14 HT

About 8,500 there if Pearson's lucky, the majority of whom will no doubt be ready for a good booing session. 

If Wakey get the kind of start Hull had last night, panic will probably set in, someone will get sent off and 12 man Hull will collapse to a painful one sided rout in front of about 4,000 by the end.

And I'll be sat there thinking "Why the f*** did I buy a season pass off somebody Who didn't want to go anymore who couldn't attend anymore due to work commitments, even though it allows me to watch games for about £12 a pop?"

And nobody will be able to provide me with an answer.

I think Pearson is biding his time and preparing his pitch for a certain Association football club.

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

22-14

Archived