13 Mar: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • Hull FC

13-6 Wigan at the moment.

Check the updates - one point in it now!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Never felt safe 'til the hooter sounded.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What an awful match that was. Neither team was good. Wigan made too many errors again and couldn't score from good field position. Hull seemed to have less ideas than Wigan!! At least we won but some serious improvement needed.

Not sure why people have been saying Wigan have been playing so badly this season, to be honest they've had a lot of decent chances to score and been in some brilliant positions but made handling errors. If they cut the handling errors out they wouldn't be far off looking like they have been in previous seasons, as the defence hasn't been too bad considering they've had more players brought in than previous seasons recently.

If they can only beat my team by one point at home then they must be pants.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

To be fair Old Frightful Wigan had a lot of chances in the second half to score, if it wasn't for handling errors and the odd poor choice of pass it could have been more comfortable than it was... But then again, I realise that it isn't about ifs and buts. 5 out of 8 points is an OK start though, particularly if a team has been making errors quite a bit.

Archived