Main Club Website.

RogerT

Friday 13th November.

Season Tickets for sale.

The only thing that worries me is that we have no details of the prices yet, and I would like to get mine then.

Cheers Roger.

Must say it seems a bit strange announcing that tickets will be on sale but not giving any prices.  How are people supposed to know how much money to bring?  Or are the club introducing credit/debit card payments or payment by instalments?

Ive been waiting for a letter asking me to renew mine, used to get them every year with incentives to do so up until a couple of years ago.

A friend whos a Keighley fan got one before the current season had finished.

Maybe they got lost in the post.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Btj dont blame postman nothing lost in post.

Any ST holder who provided an email address will be first to get a communication after 16th Nov then will progress from there

Thanks for the update Kevin, good to know.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I see Keighley's season tickets are £129; concessions £69 and kids under17 free.  Appreciate they are in a division lower but that is a good offer IMO.

That's incredibly cheap.

As a matter of interest would any of us really want our clubs to be offering such low cost season tickets, with all that it might imply?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

That's incredibly cheap.

As a matter of interest would any of us really want our clubs to be offering such low cost season tickets, with all that it might imply?

Bradford City have lowered their season ticket prices and, together with a concerted advertising campaign, have sold 18000 tickets for this season. So it proves that it does work if done properly.

To be fair dont know enough about Bradford but football in a big city where Club have more financial resources & staff is not like for like.

Believe they did the Flexi ticket so we are doing something similar there & we are arranging the printing of flyers but we are what we are in many respects which we will cover on Friday so as many people as poss come please!

Thanks for the reply Kevin. I think the fact our season ticket prices aren't increasing should be positive enough and not have to slash prices a la Keighley. However I do believe children should be free until at least high school age. Get the kids hooked and (in theory) you gain a fan for life.

Archived