French clubs, branding past expiry date?

jim_57

7 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Albi have some merchandise too but it can only be purchased in person.

Typical... the Elite 1 clubs and FFR 13 should have the same kit supplier for every club(sell it as a single deal). Then have a website either on FFR13 or the Kits website (like what ONeills do with 3 french teams)

9 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Albi have some merchandise too but it can only be purchased in person.

Typical... the Elite 1 clubs and FFR 13 should have the same kit supplier for every club(sell it as a single deal). Then have a website either on FFR13 or the Kits website (like what ONeills do with 3 french teams)

FRj6hnn3qWZQrAblO8zUcdKF1PyC2OcyWMCmivFT

Some reason I always liked this one from Marseilles XIII but they changed the logo now... (providing they still exist)

We have worked in the past with a major equipment manufacturer (duaring).
We had a contract over several seasons, more expensive and less responsive than our local supplier (which makes people work in our city and our region). Moreover, we do not have the human resources to manage a stock, supply, shipment, etc. We tried well in the past but it did not last (it's always like that with the volunteers). We even launched our brand "Moulin of Origin" which we still have the rights but we do not exploit.

Voici la présentation de la collection qui date de 2008

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

11 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

FRj6hnn3qWZQrAblO8zUcdKF1PyC2OcyWMCmivFT

Some reason I always liked this one from Marseilles XIII but they changed the logo now... (providing they still exist)

Lyon-Villerbanne have a lion badge but theirs looks more like a toy lion than a fearsome one.

rldfsignature.jpg

2 hours ago, fcl said:

We have worked in the past with a major equipment manufacturer (duaring).
We had a contract over several seasons, more expensive and less responsive than our local supplier (which makes people work in our city and our region). Moreover, we do not have the human resources to manage a stock, supply, shipment, etc. We tried well in the past but it did not last (it's always like that with the volunteers). We even launched our brand "Moulin of Origin" which we still have the rights but we do not exploit.

Voici la présentation de la collection qui date de 2008

Do you have merchandise to sell at home games?  I guess you have regular home crowds of 1-2000?  Clubs like Coventry and London Broncos have small fanbases but manage an online merchandise shop with home and away shirts / tshirts / hoodies etc..  It seems to be a bit of a cultural thing in France rather than an issue of cost?  If you order the right quantity it will make some sort of profit surely?  

Coventry works with Oneills and must not manage his online store.
We sell directly to the club replica jerseys but they are all sold and we do not have the new ones yet. Some rugby ball and some t-shirts remain on sale.
In addition to jerseys, we work on a case-by-case basis, targeting products every year (beanies, caps, scarves, etc.)

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, deluded pom? said:

St Gaudens rugby france.jpgAvignonxiii.gif

Two of my least favourite logos that could be so much better.

But here you neatly highlight the dilemma, DP, because, as it happens, I like the St Gauden bears and when, on their website home page, they used to have 13 of them marching in time towards you with that fierce look, I thought it was brilliant.  

In my professional experience, the people most concerned with marketing images are, er, marketing people.

I tend to be with Roughyedspud on this.  There are more important things to concern the treiziste community.

7 hours ago, fcl said:

Coventry works with Oneills and must not manage his online store.
We sell directly to the club replica jerseys but they are all sold and we do not have the new ones yet. Some rugby ball and some t-shirts remain on sale.
In addition to jerseys, we work on a case-by-case basis, targeting products every year (beanies, caps, scarves, etc.)

Well can you put my name down for a replica shirt next year please!

Archived