RL World's League 1 Team of the Year

Here's RL World's League 1 Team of the Year, as revealed in the new issue out now.

TEAM OF THE YEAR
1 Ash Robson (York City Knights)
2 Andy Gabriel (Keighey Cougars)
3 Joe Batchelor (York City Knights)
4 Jason Tali (Doncaster)
5 Ethan Ryan (Bradford Bulls)
6 Ben Cockayne (York City Knights)
7 Connor Robinson (York City Knights)
8 Steve Crossley (Bradford Bulls) 
9 Sean Penkywicz (Workington Town)
10 Ross Peltier (Bradford Bulls)
11 Brad England (Doncaster)
12 Duane Straugheir (Hunslet)
13 Elliot Minchella (Bradford Bulls)
Coach: James Ford (York City Knights)

Did we get it right?

L1Review_RLWNov18.jpg

Almost I think. Gabriel is a good shout. He was one of the one's a bulls fan me and RL mates have followed. Ironically two have signed recently for us!!! {Egodo and Foggin-Johnson} I'd have one of the Second Rowers at Worky who are brothers. The lad that injured himself against us. Others who have stood out for me were Ritson at Newcastle and Ben Stead at Coventry. I think only Chisholm could have got in there from the Bulls outside the 4 already however Connor Robinson is a Defo.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

33 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Almost I think. Gabriel is a good shout. He was one of the one's a bulls fan me and RL mates have followed. Ironically two have signed recently for us!!! {Egodo and Foggin-Johnson} I'd have one of the Second Rowers at Worky who are brothers. The lad that injured himself against us. Others who have stood out for me were Ritson at Newcastle and Ben Stead at Coventry. I think only Chisholm could have got in there from the Bulls outside the 4 already however Connor Robinson is a Defo.

Gordon Maudling

Archived