Question

Townie123

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. These players showed what they are capable of against Leigh under PV. it's ridiculous IMO to even think of it. It's the time for everyone to stick together. If there is any money it should be for players and not to pay for another coach as well as paying PV off.

On top of that the team showed what they are capable of so have let him down as well, intensity is the name of the game and we must continue last week's defience and there must be no heavy defeats where we just capitulate. I can accept defeat but I can't accept a team that quits. 

Yes, I would say defeat at Swinton and PV's had his chances and the results speak for themselves you would have thought with his contacts he could have fetched some loanees in to cover injuries . Something's abviously not working so I would expect him to do the honourable thing and admit defeat and resign. thus saving us cash and allowing time for someone whoever to turn things around before it's too late.

No, now lets back PV, the team and the BOD and stop all this negativity, its a long season with many twists and turns, is Brian McDermott about to get the boot at Leeds !!!!!!!!!!

ye, fair enough HTR just a opinion but hope I don't have to tell you I told you so at the backend.

I think he should be hung from the clock in the town centre and his body threw in the derwent.... Errr no....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

No, now lets back PV, the team and the BOD and stop all this negativity, its a long season with many twists and turns, is Brian McDermott about to get the boot at Leeds !!!!!!!!!!

I agree let's just get behind everyone at the club and hope we have had our share of bad luck with injuries, losing away to Swinton today would be disappointing but not a shock result, they are probably as capable as we are. A defeat at home to them would be a different matter.

McDermott has won a few things whilst at Leeds though

Archived