Uninteresting Trivial Facts

The current Mrs Riversider has ordered a new kitchen

I can only assume, based on the cost, that Gordon Ramsay and Nigella Lawson are contractualy obliged to rock up every night to knock my tea together.

Not that I can now actualy afford food.

On a plus side though

My England training tops arrived this morning, that I ordered through the wonders of the Interweb.

Very nice they are too, if not a little see-through :blink:

Mind you, I see an enforced diet in my not-too-distant future, Yin and Yang.

Given these 2 statements I dont think much slimming will be done :P

Besides I am a little surprised Lisa hasnt enforced it already :O:ph34r:

Given these 2 statements I dont think much slimming will be done :P

Besides I am a little surprised Lisa hasnt enforced it already :O:ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheeky moo :P

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

I am looking after two fish. I have just fed them.

I always wondered why Limoges' Centre Routier had a row of eight budget hotels. Yesterday I found out and had to carry on driving for another two hours.

The Campanile in Cahors had a rude tv channel!

Because it's been going on for months and I'm tired.

Dont give up im sure whatever it is you will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

I had a job interview today and it went quite well. They said they will let me know by the end of the week.

However though as soon as I got home I had a letter waiting for me inviting me to an interview next Monday for another job I had applied for.

I don

Today I went further than a first class stamp.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

Have you seen how much people want to charge for fitting a kitchen????

Im doing it myself

:angry2:

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.