Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Have you seen how much people want to charge for fitting a kitchen????

Im doing it myself

:angry2:

Out of interest, how much? We went out and bought the units and appliances and then got a kitchen fitter in. Ours is a small kitchen and he only charged

Fides invicta triumphat

Out of interest, how much? We went out and bought the units and appliances and then got a kitchen fitter in. Ours is a small kitchen and he only charged

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

That was our initial plan until I lost me bottle and got an expert in. I'm ###### at DIY and I know enough to know when I'm out of my depth. There is no way I would've been able to do those fancy 90 degree joints in the work top.

If the carcasses are fine, have a think if you really need to replace them. If you don't, it's an easy job to replace doors and fit fancy cupboard pullouts and drawers. The worktop can be tricky but get about 1m extra and experiment :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My legs are covered in bruises.My elbow which I damaged the other week now has a massive purple bruise on it and has about 5 different cuts on it.

The good though I can enjoy the next 5 days no work to do as theres no college. Parents are going away next week on a long weekend break

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

For some reason I assumed Gloucester v Newport was the televised match today. Instead I am watching Cardiff v Leicester :(

Apparently the Arms Park is one of the most evocative names in rugby.

Well, yes it is, Mr Inverdale, but only really when referring to the big ###### next door.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Yes why cant there be any rugby on :(

paley will be proud of you.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I am worried, I know my penchant for studity is high on an ordinary scale but I have just counted 11 empty cans of cider in my ktchen.

There's only me drinks cider in our house ,

Edited by BD92

And so the future begins...

I am back from Manchester Alphabeat where brilliant :D

And now as its actually 11 instead of 12 seen as though clock's go back even though the weather is ###### im going to quickly get ready, sort my hair out and whatever else and go out round town till some silly hour in the morning.. :D

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

I had a late lunch of cassolette yesterday ( a sort of fish stew ). It is working quite remarkable effects on my internal combustion system.

Edited to save my blushes.

Edited by timtum