Todays game

elppaxr2i

Good workout for the lads on show today, got plenty of defending in due to ridiculous amount of penalties given away and dropped ball!!

Thought the signings DP has made that were on show look decent, thought Allen was the quietest of the lot though. The PNG boys went well especially Larson IMO will look good on the wing making tackles like that every week! JJN showed some good flair for his try.

Overall a good workout which was the main aim, Blackpool will do alright in their league, they dont look a bad outfit

I know there was a lot of dropped ball but being the first hit out think its only fair to give the lads the benefit of the doubt

Good workout for the lads on show today, got plenty of defending in due to ridiculous amount of penalties given away and dropped ball!!

Thought the signings DP has made that were on show look decent, thought Allen was the quietest of the lot though. The PNG boys went well especially Larson IMO will look good on the wing making tackles like that every week! JJN showed some good flair for his try.

Overall a good workout which was the main aim, Blackpool will do alright in their league, they dont look a bad outfit

I know there was a lot of dropped ball but being the first hit out think its only fair to give the lads the benefit of the doubt

I agree about allen i wanted a bit more from him today. Though Marabe showed a lot of heart, and JJN (P?) has a neat sidestep that looks like it may unravel a few defenses this season...good hands too from him. Really impressed with some of the tackling especially holding them up over the line...the wrestle room paid off! Manning looked good with good technique and made some yards, and sherife could be a useful addition. Divorty ran well in prop, and fair play to field who looked like he'd never been injured. Too many handling errors made it hard for us...that has to improve obviously.

UP THE ROVERS!

I agree about allen i wanted a bit more from him today. Though Marabe showed a lot of heart, and JJN (P?) has a neat sidestep that looks like it may unravel a few defenses this season...good hands too from him. Really impressed with some of the tackling especially holding them up over the line...the wrestle room paid off! Manning looked good with good technique and made some yards, and sherife could be a useful addition. Divorty ran well in prop, and fair play to field who looked like he'd never been injured. Too many handling errors made it hard for us...that has to improve obviously.

thought the young lads did well against a big physical blackpool side, was impressed with dane manning 1st half, probably best player on field, marabe looks agressive in defence and attack, got try not to get drawn in as much though, jessie joe will give us a bit of class took his try well and looks good with the ball. think if you add hardman kain saxton morrison grayshon dale dickens we will do ok.

Thought they showed a lot of promise, should improve greatly now they can get some proper outdoor training in.

See the standard of refereeing has improved :rolleyes: People will say "having a go at the ref already" but come on, did he really have a clue what he was actually doing :blink:

Lot of promise in the side, well done lads for the discipline, even with the provocation from Hobson. He was looking for it every tackle and just got frustrated when we didn't rise to it.

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

not JJP anymore he change his name something to do with his father passing away so he now JJN

Edited by snake1985
voohli.jpg

taken it off looked a bit disrepectfull when read back! His name change was a bit ago thats why cant see why he was still announced as JJP today

Yes it did, but fair play to you for the rectification.

We've done this here already...

http://www.totalrl.com/index.php?showtopic=195634

we have christened him jersey joe in our camp.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

today looked like what it was. The first run out. I expected Nowt special and it was the type of game i'd anticipated.

Bernard was probably the best player on show and who's performance was very encouraging, though big jesse looks class and larsen reminds most of us of ikram!

Thought divorty went well as did tonka. The ref's ability to stop any momentum the game was getting between handling errors (of which there were many), was most annoying.

Looking forward to the hkr game and seeing one or two more of the players.

It was great to see everyone again.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

today looked like what it was. The first run out. I expected Nowt special and it was the type of game i'd anticipated.

Bernard was probably the best player on show and who's performance was very encouraging, though big jesse looks class and larsen reminds most of us of ikram!

Thought divorty went well as did tonka. The ref's ability to stop any momentum the game was getting between handling errors (of which there were many), was most annoying.

Looking forward to the hkr game and seeing one or two more of the players.

It was great to see everyone again.

aye and does'nt Bob look well ?? :D ...obviously the thought of marital bliss ont horizon as put a spring in his step!! :D:D what say you bud lol

the man certainly has a smile on his face and i'm sure it just wasn't cos he was pleased to see me! Lol!

He's a look of an alpha male rhino in rutting season!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)