Featherstone V Halifax. Friday 7.30pm

Stratobill

Win , Lose Or Draw   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Winners

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Halifax
    • Draw

Another difficult one to predict, Halifax will be out to impress on Friday after 2 straight home losses. Their confidence will be low and ours is sky high but as we all know owt can happen. If we are going to achieve the success we know we are capable of this season then we need to win every home fixture, if we had last year then we would now be defending champions. I think another win is easily achieveable this Friday. Featherstone 30-24 Halifax . Attendance 1983 .M.O.M Kain

Edited by Stratobill

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another difficult one to predict, Halifax will be out to impress on Friday after 2 straight home losses. Their confidence will be low and ours is sky high but as we all know owt can happen. If we are going to achieve the success we know we are capable of this season then we need to win every home fixture, if we had last year then we would now be defending champions. I think another win is easily achieveable this Friday. Featherstone 30-24 Halifax . Attendance 1983 .M.O.M Kain

rovers 38 - 26 halifax

Hardman first scorer

2.027 att

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

I think Fax will be a tough team to beat, we may just feel the backlash of thier last 2 performances.

Having said that a fax fan in the pub told me last night that they were totally outplayed by a very very good Leigh side

I'll go for 26-19 to rovers

frankslater1copy.jpg

I think some people are getting a bit carried away with their predictions, this won't be easy at all. Would love to see a 48-6 like MickH says but i'm going

FEV 26 FAX 18

Att. 1875

MoM. Briggs

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Two points either way it will be as close as that. Would like to see 2500 at least which is not out of the question.

Think Rovers will just edge it though and bar takings will be at record levels.

Man of the match, probably the full team but will go for JJP.

WE CAN IMPROVE FROM YESTERDAY AND WITH A FULLY FIT SQUAD I WOULD ENVISAGE ROVERS COMING OUT ON TOP IN A KEENLY FOUGHT ENCOUNTER.

28-18

att-2498, which should be easily reached v whitehaven 1600 who brought 30 id expect 400 + from fax together with the good friday stragglers , bob on

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

if Jamie Field is unfit to play, who would you have at loose forward. our defence doesn't seem to fare as well without Jamie, and Fax can certainly score points if you let them play.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

if Jamie Field is unfit to play, who would you have at loose forward. our defence doesn't seem to fare as well without Jamie, and Fax can certainly score points if you let them play.

maybe there's a fat bloke who cant pass......he'd take some getting around ;) ;) ;)

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Spearsy maybe, if he's fit?

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Well the good thing is that we have choices:

JJP could go to loose forward and bring Smeaton back into centre, or even Hardman with Hardaker coming into full back.

Spears straight in to loose forward if fit

Jack Lee straight in at loose forward

Dane Manning ....

For a big game like this, I personally would want to see as little change as poss and bring Jack Lee in who is fully fit and has played in that position recently.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Jack to hooker

Kain to bench

Tim (if fully match fit) to 13!

Can't wait til friday!! Getting well giddy already!

Monday, you can hold your head

Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed

Or Thursday - watch the walls instead

It's Friday, I'm in love

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Jack to hooker

Kain to bench

Tim (if fully match fit) to 13!

Can't wait til friday!! Getting well giddy already!

Monday, you can hold your head

Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed

Or Thursday - watch the walls instead

It's Friday, I'm in love

ya mean "intioxicated ;) " lol

I think some people are getting a bit carried away with their predictions, this won't be easy at all. Would love to see a 48-6 like MickH says but i'm going

FEV 26 FAX 18

Att. 1875

MoM. Briggs

score about right bud...but if there aint 2500 we may as well dig it up and plant turnips B) ...wat DO we have to do????? :(

If the majority bring a kid or 2 then we could easily get an attendance of 3500. :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Fev...33 Fax...28

ATT...2375

MoM..Hardman

h/t.....17...16 ;)

Please this IS just my honest opinion,Fev are on a roll, fantastic ,some things end , i really hope not,fax have had a hiding,again just my honest opinion ,i just feel friday could be a backlash FEV 18 FAX 28 ,STRING ME UP LASH ME if iam wrong, oh how i hope for this