Toulouse V Featherstone .Sat 4pm

Stratobill

Who Will Win   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Toulouse To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

They say revenge is sweet, I think our players will be shattered after tonights great win but they will be determined to avenge our only defeat so far. Toulouse 12-28 Featherstone . M.O.M Dickens. 1St try Dickens. Attendance 1480. Does anyone know of any Tv channel that will be covering the game this time?

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRAWWW haha :P

Fev to outclass em.. weather forecast looks good..

12-40

MOM Briggs

Att....1206

Was looking yesterday for a channel that may have it on online. Confident il be able to find one.

asfar as i know its not a TV game but i know you can watch the game after toulouse put all theyr games on theyr website

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

me thinks revenge will be sweet there will be no mocking of our players by their players as they will have nothing to be upbeat about

Toulouse to lose

frogs 16 Rovers 42

mom Briggs

first try Briggs

att 1,313

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Orange TV don't screen the Toulouse games any more so you won't be able to watch it online, but you can get French commentary on the 'net somewhere apparently - best advice is to just listen to the crowds reaction to have an idea as to what's going on!

Is this the right time for a 'whats the point in a french team in our league, I cant even watch or listen to the match and they brought zero fans to our ground' rant?

Oh yeah...

rovers 28 snailbiters 10

and some actual rovers fans in their ground. 'sacre bleu'!

UP THE ROVERS!

I've given up predicting the score cos i'm bl@@dy rubbish at it but i will say this. "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER THERE"

UP THE ROVERS

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I have a good feeling about this one. Nobody can be allowed to do the double over us this season.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

cantflipping wait to get there to drink overpriced lager

fev will win of that i have no doubt-last night was just the filip required -onwards upwards to infinity and beyond

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Toulouse website has the below about the game....my basic French tells me the Headline is about the match being on their Web TV on line (mainly because its mostly in english)

Web TV : Featherstone vs TO en ligne

En avant go

The Toulouse Rugby union team are in the heineken cup final so the place will be deserted

If the weathers is good hopefully the heat can play a part in fatiguing Toulouses big guys

going for a similar scoreline to last season

18-30 Fev

first try saxton

Enjoy it fellas and lasses, giving it a miss this year

Edited by elppaxr2i

I have a good feeling about this one. Nobody can be allowed to do the double over us this season.

I hope you are right Martin cos I'm nervous about this one think it maybe too hot at that time of day for us.

I hope you are right Martin cos I'm nervous about this one think it maybe too hot at that time of day for us.

From a purely selfish point of view I am glad the Kick Off has been moved forward. Last year I was there, but I cannot remember seeing the game :lol:

This time it will be just after breakfast and it leaves more time for a proper celebration ;)

I know they are more used to the heat, but it is strange how they play with such a big pack and the perception is that they play better when conditions are bad like at our place. Yet DP believes that we are a team who likes a hard ground and the sun on our backs.

Seriously, I think it will be close - but we will knick it 26-18 I reckon.

I cannot wait, the flip-flops are packed.

Since I am giddy about this trip, I am gonna splash out and say what my team would be

FB - Hardman

WG - Hardacre

CT - Saxton

CT - Welham

WG - Steel

SO - Briggs

SH - Finn

PR - Tonks

HK - Kaye

PR - Dickens

SR - Grayson (I think he will play with a broken beak)

SR - Spears

LF - Field (I cannot see Dale making this with a twisted ankle)

Subs

Divorty

Morrison

Kain

Allen (on bench for cover at Centre or back 3)

Really tough on someone, but I think Manning may miss out to Allen's versatility.

If the weather in France is as warm as it is in Fev today then it will have a huge effect on the score. Wonder if thats why the kick off time was moved to 4pm, it will still be boiling hot. Your not telling me the French dont know this. Glad I not on the coach travelling down in this heat, air con can only do so much. Come on boys do us proud again

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

If the weather in France is as warm as it is in Fev today then it will have a huge effect on the score. Wonder if thats why the kick off time was moved to 4pm, it will still be boiling hot. Your not telling me the French dont know this. Glad I not on the coach travelling down in this heat, air con can only do so much. Come on boys do us proud again

I think you'll find that the KO time was moved as not to clash with the Heineken cup final Bill - which Tououse are playing in!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Nice weather and a hard surface should be just the ticket

froggies 14-36 fev

1st jjp

mom Finn

No I'm not jelous that I'm not going

It's guna take sone effort from Jesse to score 1st

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...