Masons Stamping on Fielden.

Kol

Sorry mate, computing not my strong point. I'm sure there's someone on here that's more than up to the task. For anyone more capable than me it was the incident from the wigan - leeds game in march, not the cup game in May where he decided to use his knees on buderus head instead. The one in the cup game was nasty rather than anything else, the one at the DW was nasty and dangerous, "cynical and unneccesary" was the wording from the RFL. Oh, and for anyone looking to put the link up, it might take you a while to scroll through mr. tomkins misdemeanours this season on the site.

http://www.therfl.co.uk/about/disciplinary_item.php?id=1704

26/3/10

Incident considered Use of knees to place undue pressure in calf/knee in 75th minute (Buderus)

Decision No charge

Details of Charge / Reason for NF Law: 15.1

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Before anyone starts jumping out of their pram because it happened to a wigan player just check the RFL disciplinary records for when joel tomkins did something similar to danny buderus with his knee, he received just a caution. It was niggly and unneccesary but what mason did was no worse than what wigan have been doing all season. "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

You still going on about that.

Did Joel Tomkins bang your girlfriend?

Anybody thrown a weapon of mass destruction at you lately, otherwise known as a lunchbox?

to deliberately move a players foot and then stand on it is a cowardly act and he should cop at least a couple of matches for it. It could've pinged fieldens achilies tendon and put him out for a year, I'm not suggesting that was the intenton of Mason but the RFL need to send a message to players that such behaviour won't be tollerated.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

If you remove the emotions of each set of fans and take out personalities, examine the footage of the incident, then its very similar to what "top" international footballers get up to (and the rest).

Its one of the many reasons I despise football(ers)...

Low down trick and don't want to see it in Rugby League - not bothered which team or player - just don't want it.

If you remove the emotions of each set of fans and take out personalities, examine the footage of the incident, then its very similar to what "top" international footballers get up to (and the rest).

Its one of the many reasons I despise football(ers)...

Low down trick and don't want to see it in Rugby League - not bothered which team or player - just don't want it.

Erm, have you ever played the game? I can tell you now that so called "low down tricks" have existed in our game for quite some time. Ive seen similar to what Mason did many many times, standing on hands, raking thighs, facials (stop giggling in the back) etc. It goes on and has gone on for a long long time.

Erm, have you ever played the game? I can tell you now that so called "low down tricks" have existed in our game for quite some time. Ive seen similar to what Mason did many many times, standing on hands, raking thighs, facials (stop giggling in the back) etc. It goes on and has gone on for a long long time.

Got me there - never had the courage or the physique to play!

Can't argue with your view or experience - but I have watched an awful lot of rugby at every level...

When I watch as a neutral I often don't follow the ball - but take interest in off ball patterns and incidents etc.

Overall - I don't think RL has sunk to the depths of football (as I hotly debate with football fans) - and overall, is a more "honest" game.

Also thinks its less prevalent in the TV games for obvious reasons!

That said - I have witnessed all the stuff you mentioned too - specially when I can get nearer the touchlines :)

You missed one off, getting your knackers squeezed

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

You missed one off, getting your knackers squeezed

Yes, along with head buts, gouging (though I've only seen that from RU players playing League), cheap shots in the scrum etc.

I've seen a few bad stamping incidents in amateur RL, usually when the ref isn't looking and in games without touch judges. Never good - sends the fans who see it a bit mental and usually causes on-field ructions.

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

Yes, along with head buts, gouging (though I've only seen that from RU players playing League), cheap shots in the scrum etc.

I've seen a few bad stamping incidents in amateur RL, usually when the ref isn't looking and in games without touch judges. Never good - sends the fans who see it a bit mental and usually causes on-field ructions.

had somone grab my male genitals this summer.. told him in no uncertain terms to get off them.. he called me gay... i think he wasnt aware of irony..