l'angelo mysterioso

so how was your christmas?

On 06/01/2015 at 20:30, Ullman said:

Mine was more ace than Cas Vegas.

Can't have been. 😉

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

2 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

Can't have been. 😉

I can hardly believe I made such a ludicrous statement.

• Haha 1

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

I can hardly believe I made such a ludicrous statement.

Ullman, I expected better. Tsk.

• Haha 1

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

So what is everyone planning for this Christmas then?

I'm cooking Christmas Lunch for me & my 11 year old, as her Mum has gone to a religion that doesn't celebrate it, and I have been told to have her back by 7pm. So that's 10pm Bleep time.

• Like 1

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

Interesting that on tonight's IACGMOOH , the dingo dollar question was what % of adults think Xmas us the best time of the year , they answered at 54% , got it wrong , 34% , maybe the fact most of them are millionaires might have given them a more rose tinted opinion of it 

18 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Interesting that on tonight's IACGMOOH , the dingo dollar question was what % of adults think Xmas us the best time of the year , they answered at 54% , got it wrong , 34% , maybe the fact most of them are millionaires might have given them a more rose tinted opinion of it 

Not sure if I am proud or not that i had to google "  IACGMOOH " to find out what you were referring to.

Got my first Christmas card of the year today, from my Auntie in Swinton who makes her own cards.

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

2 hours ago, Click said:

Not sure if I am proud or not that i had to google "  IACGMOOH " to find out what you were referring to.

I'm a celebrity....

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

12 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm very proud that I had to Google it. 

#Me too

• Like 1

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

9 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

#Me too

If you meant this as I interpreted it, then this is The Post Of The Year. I salute you, sah.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

If you meant this as I interpreted it, then this is The Post Of The Year. I salute you, sah.

Sometimes you can make political statements without attending ckn & John's indoctrination classes on the politics thread.

• Like 1

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones

11 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Sometimes you can make political statements without attending ckn & John's indoctrination classes on the politics thread.

I'll have to look those up - I'm a bit behind the times. 😉

Am I allowed to say that I don't like Nigel Farrage very much? 😃