Two rounds in...

Piggy's mate

I didn't want the Doggies to stay up and said so all along. However let's not confuse the debate by using words like vendetta. We are local rivals and I was brought up properly. Ask fans at places like Fev and Cas? Do you think Man City want Man United to stay up? Arsenal fans want Spurs to stay up? Let's get real...

And all this banter is what it's all about surely?

But let's not forget, Bailey did cheat. They were found guilty of doing so, but avoided punishment because the teams that did the same the year before got away with it. It's not like we're making it up.

I hope The Doggies go down this year. It's one of my pre season wishes every year, but it won't happen this time around and I confidently predict they will win Sunday...

Nick, the 'V' word wasn't meant for you.

Tom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want the Doggies to stay up and said so all along. However let's not confuse the debate by using words like vendetta. We are local rivals and I was brought up properly. Ask fans at places like Fev and Cas? Do you think Man City want Man United to stay up? Arsenal fans want Spurs to stay up? Let's get real...

And all this banter is what it's all about surely?

But let's not forget, Bailey did cheat. They were found guilty of doing so, but avoided punishment because the teams that did the same the year before got away with it. It's not like we're making it up.

I hope The Doggies go down this year. It's one of my pre season wishes every year, but it won't happen this time around and I confidently predict they will win Sunday...

Wrong. Batley were not found guilty of cheating. They were found guilty of breaking the rules, but inadvertently. Cheating implies some form of premeditation! l know this is tiresome to many posters, but to say we were found guilty of cheating is simply wrong. 

As for me, l don't hope Dewsbury get relegated, and actually hope they go well, despite being brought up properly! l also think you will win this weekend, but have doubts whether we will.

In any discussion there is a need for balance. So with this in mind I hope Dewsbury are relegated..... Again!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

To be fair, l believe Morleydog was joking. Check how many matches had been played on Thursday 12th!

I was joking DD but on the 12th I said to my son, have a look at the league table. Batley are top, above Bradford, London, Fev, Fax, Leigh and even the all conquering Rams. You may never see that again in your lifetime. Lo and behold, two weeks later......

In any discussion there is a need for balance. So with this in mind I hope Dewsbury are relegated..... Again!

That's the spirit

Good old "I wish our foe would get relegated "

And the same to batley

Think some fans have forgotten what a local rivalry is in this lefty doogooder age

It's perfectly normal to dislike something without people all joining hands for world peace

If this is what you want find a nice island and form a tiddlywinks league and sup sugar free sparkling mountain stream spring water

This is rugby league...

And wish Ill on my born foe at every turn and at every corner

Because we were born to hate them..in the same way they hate us

Lol

Let the banter begin

Ps if batley ever got relegated

It would my my year ;)

That's the spirit

Good old "I wish our foe would get relegated "

And the same to batley

Think some fans have forgotten what a local rivalry is in this lefty doogooder age

It's perfectly normal to dislike something without people all joining hands for world peace

If this is what you want find a nice island and form a tiddlywinks league and sup sugar free sparkling mountain stream spring water

This is rugby league...

And wish Ill on my born foe at every turn and at every corner

Because we were born to hate them..in the same way they hate us

Lol

Let the banter begin

Ps if batley ever got relegated

It would my my year ;)

To be fair, I can't see Batley getting relegated this season.

I get rivalry. I love beating Batley more than any other club - and always want to finish above them in the table.

However, I don't dislike their fans, I don't want to see them relegated (because we wouldn't get moments like Shane Grady's try last year) and I don't want them to go bust.

Tom

Time to chill a bit.

Whats difference between Batley and Madonna?? Nothing they both like performing on special occasions, in front of large crowds.However when Madonna falls of the stage she bounces straight back and would never play in front of only 500 fans. On a serious note glad shes ok what about approaching her to do the opening night at the soon to be world famous Amber Ribbon Bar.NO STEPS ON OUR STAGE.

For balance you would also need to get promoted, so I hope that you are.

B)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just wondering if mr equiliser and mr rambo are eating humble pie, because didnt they state that we havent played any top team yet? but only the teams that are doomed for the drop, mmmmmm must wonder what they thinking now

Read the other thread billybulldog

And take it onboard

If you need a picture drawing I will get eddie to draw you one providing he has some crayons left and not scoffed them ;)

Your feeble attempts at getting a rise out of men far more able to rip you a new one by using wit

;)

You have been warned

Now run along and serve your apprenticeship on the London scholars forum

And come back another day ;)

Read the other thread billybulldog

And take it onboard

If you need a picture drawing I will get eddie to draw you one providing he has some crayons left and not scoffed them ;)

Your feeble attempts at getting a rise out of men far more able to rip you a new one by using wit

;)

You have been warned

Now run along and serve your apprenticeship on the London scholars forum

And come back another day ;)he he he he he

Archived