Two rounds in...

Piggy's mate

Some very sad individuals on this forum, or it it jealousy or just no respect were respect is due? Imo wait until april 3rd and the you may or may not spout about loosers cheaters or playing top or bottom teams, imo all this sadness only puts more bite in the bulldogs spirit, again as a true supporter of our region's rugby, i hope both us and our neighbours succeed very well this season...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very sad individuals on this forum, or it it jealousy or just no respect were respect is due? Imo wait until april 3rd and the you may or may not spout about loosers cheaters or playing top or bottom teams, imo all this sadness only puts more bite in the bulldogs spirit, again as a true supporter of our region's rugby, i hope both us and our neighbours succeed very well this season...

So do I.

And I think you'll find that last season that the vast majority Dewsbury supporters wanted you to stay up, even if there was and continues to be plenty of banter flying around.

I find it a bit sad when fans pursue vendettas against other clubs.  ;)

Tom

Why sad your the sad pathetic individuals.Jealous of a team whose supporters number no more than 500 and are swinging from the rafters because they have won 2 games against fellow relegation contenders,dont think so.Respect what for?? A team of cheaters who got a team that abided by the rules relegated.Bite and spirit your as dangerous as a dog thats had all its teeth pulled.If you cant stand the heat keep out of the kitchen.

Why sad your the sad pathetic individuals.Jealous of a team whose supporters number no more than 500 and are swinging from the rafters because they have won 2 games against fellow relegation contenders,dont think so.Respect what for?? A team of cheaters who got a team that abided by the rules relegated.Bite and spirit your as dangerous as a dog thats had all its teeth pulled.If you cant stand the heat keep out of the kitchen.

very sad silly young man who seems to have a very childish immature vendetta who obviously is very jealous for some reasln so he vents his anger on the forum, or is it travel sickness from sunday? Who know's but so much built up agression, ever thought about anger management young man? Could realy help you in the case.....

very sad silly young man who seems to have a very childish immature vendetta who obviously is very jealous for some reasln so he vents his anger on the forum, or is it travel sickness from sunday? Who know's but so much built up agression, ever thought about anger management young man? Could realy help you in the case.....

Young man along time since ive been called that.Its simple post on here rubbish like you have and expect the response it deserves.If you want to play with the Misters grow a pair.

It would appear that there is plenty of silly rubbish being posted on this thread and when you look at who the posters are the first and second favourites have gone in .

Dont give a "oss aint having the over the hillers coming on here gloating when they have played nobody.Like the numpty said Good Friday will tell. It will be such an hard fall for them.End of.lol

Calm down everyone.

So much anger. I'm sure the Rams fans would have commented if you'd been top of the league. And let's be honest the majotity are tongue in cheek. Not many Batley fans genuinely believe we'll be there for long. Top 8 hopefully as a target.

But why the need for the aggression and 'cheaters' comments, or the reference to crowds, etc. Pointless. Very few Dogs fans are jealous of the Rams (although I would personally love the extra money you have), and Im sure the same applies in return.

Rivalry yes always, banter (PM & Coolie style) yes, but the badly spelt and badly structured abusive posts (on both sides), and from grown men are ridiculous. You are making yourself look ignorant and completely uneducated.

Get a beer and chill out. Both teams are doing well so far in 2015, in accordance with their own objectives and parameters. A very long way to go though.

I actualy did wish dewsbury all the best in the season and hope they do well as i hope we do, i never said we would stay top as some silly individual would think and also the same silly individual who cuss's and swears needs to have respect for his elders, but obviously hes no respect for his own rams fans with the orible nastiness that comes out of his mouth, just wondered if he has grown up or just a little boy, also the comment about spelling i thought this was all about rugby & not an english spelling lesson tbh

I actualy did wish dewsbury all the best in the season and hope they do well as i hope we do, i never said we would stay top as some silly individual would think and also the same silly individual who cuss's and swears needs to have respect for his elders, but obviously hes no respect for his own rams fans with the orible nastiness that comes out of his mouth, just wondered if he has grown up or just a little boy, also the comment about spelling i thought this was all about rugby & not an english spelling lesson tbh

Nothing wrong with being proficient in your mother tongue though, is there?

I actualy did wish dewsbury all the best in the season and hope they do well as i hope we do, i never said we would stay top as some silly individual would think and also the same silly individual who cuss's and swears needs to have respect for his elders, but obviously hes no respect for his own rams fans with the orible nastiness that comes out of his mouth, just wondered if he has grown up or just a little boy, also the comment about spelling i thought this was all about rugby & not an english spelling lesson tb

All i can say is your post got the response it deserved come off your high horse cut the arrogance out.Your obvious new to the forum as you would know i was among the Rams that did not want you relegated.Now lets agree to let the teams do the talking.

I actualy did wish dewsbury all the best in the season and hope they do well as i hope we do, i never said we would stay top as some silly individual would think and also the same silly individual who cuss's and swears needs to have respect for his elders, but obviously hes no respect for his own rams fans with the orible nastiness that comes out of his mouth, just wondered if he has grown up or just a little boy, also the comment about spelling i thought this was all about rugby & not an english spelling lesson tb

All i can say is your post got the response it deserved come off your high horse cut the arrogance out.Your obvious new to the forum as you would know i was among the Rams that did not want you relegated.Now lets agree to let the teams do the talking.

i will agree with that sir yes

Nothing wrong with being proficient in your mother tongue though, is there?

when you get to my age young man your eyes start faultering and spelling is not a strong point at my age and i still dont know why you think this is a very important factor, obviously you understand what is written so i realy cant understand your point, if theres words that are spelt wrong or you are unable to understand, i will gladly try and explain my words, or ile try get a dictionary and maybe try get some stronger glasses if it pleases you??

when you get to my age young man your eyes start faultering and spelling is not a strong point at my age and i still dont know why you think this is a very important factor, obviously you understand what is written so i realy cant understand your point, if theres words that are spelt wrong or you are unable to understand, i will gladly try and explain my words, or ile try get a dictionary and maybe try get some stronger glasses if it pleases you??

Theres nowt wrong with your spelling and theres nowt wrong with your posts.Nice to see there are still some true dogs about.

PS - we're still top of the league :lol:

One place Dewsbury will never achieve this season ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

So do I.

And I think you'll find that last season that the vast majority Dewsbury supporters wanted you to stay up, even if there was and continues to be plenty of banter flying around.

I find it a bit sad when fans pursue vendettas against other clubs.  ;)

I didn't want the Doggies to stay up and said so all along. However let's not confuse the debate by using words like vendetta. We are local rivals and I was brought up properly. Ask fans at places like Fev and Cas? Do you think Man City want Man United to stay up? Arsenal fans want Spurs to stay up? Let's get real...

And all this banter is what it's all about surely?

But let's not forget, Bailey did cheat. They were found guilty of doing so, but avoided punishment because the teams that did the same the year before got away with it. It's not like we're making it up.

I hope The Doggies go down this year. It's one of my pre season wishes every year, but it won't happen this time around and I confidently predict they will win Sunday...

Archived