Leeds v Huddersfield RL Cup Round 6 Sat 16th K.O. 1430.

Last try the winner?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds are scary when they get going. Just watched the camera in the leeds changing room, bloody hell Ryan hall is well put together. In a heterosexual kind of way, obviously.....

bloody hell Ryan hall is well put together. In a heterosexual kind of way, obviously.....

I understand Zac Hardacre said something similar.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Watching on the red button there is something missing for me.

Perhaps it was because the game was an anticlimax but they seem to be talking about nothing much.

But liked the mic on Jamie P, they are trying.

I thought Sinfield had  a good game, but I thought Hardaker was MOM.  I learned this afternoon that the only reason Leeds hung on to him after his various misdemeanours was because they knew Wigan wanted him.  Apparently he's big mates with Charnley.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Archived