State of Origin Game 1 (Spoilers)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If nsw get a fair crack from refs i reckon they could hammer dads army..nsw bench is the key

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Surely that was a shoulder charge by Slater. Isn't it?

Naughty but its slater so no call

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Why check every single try. Please..... It removes the ecstasy of celebrating the try.

Totally agree

To be fair to qld i thought the knockon went backwards..should of been their ball at scrum

Great start by Woods, very impressed with him. A workhorse and a unit too.

I don't think he's a particularly brilliant forward, but every time I've seen him, he's worked and worked and worked, and that's valuable too. Looking forward to see what Klemmer does when he comes on.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The head is hitting the ground. Classic Hodges. What will be the ref verdict?

Nowt wrong with that tackle

Anyone who knows better...why dont nsw attack Cronk more? Always seemed like a weak link defensively to me..i might be wrong though. Then again Hodges is over that sude

Half Time - NSW 10:6 Qld

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anyone who knows better...why dont nsw attack Cronk more? Always seemed like a weak link defensively to me..i might be wrong though. Then again Hodges is over that sude

Cronk tackles beyond his size.

Thurston can be solid or bad,

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Archived