State of Origin Game 1 (Spoilers)

To be fair they would of given the ball to qld on nsw line for the knockon by slater if not for the vid ref.

I know what you mean but I think two refs plus assistants should be making the correct onfield call. It wasn't even difficult. We need to be open to refs making mistakes, it's part and parcel of all sport!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Maroons are really testing everything about the Blues' defence here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know what you mean but I think two refs plus assistants should be making the correct onfield call. It wasn't even difficult. We need to be open to refs making mistakes, it's part and parcel of all sport!

We got by without for 100yrs but its part n parcel of the game now. Cant see it changing

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Pretty flat arent they? Too many average players?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Wow cant believe that decision...has that cost em the win

Pretty flat arent they? Too many average players?

Yes mate flat is the word. In recent years they've never been blessed with attacking players but there's no line breakers here! Maroons always had the better backs but highlighted more in this match. They could do with Hayne!!

Terrible play from NSW.

Yep awful 6..i actually thought they would work dg

Yes mate flat is the word. In recent years they've never been blessed with attacking players but there's no line breakers here! Maroons always had the better backs but highlighted more in this match. They could do with Hayne!!

Australia could well be in trouble..the lack of quality is very stark

Desperation stuff from NSW should've started about 20 mins ago! Great drama though, SOO rarely disappoints!

Spot on about them only trying to move the ball about when it's too late.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hodges wind up merchant..nsw n qld very average. As an Englishman this game makes me happy

NSW's drop in form in the second half makes that a deserved victory for Queensland.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Unfortunately the hype is bigger and better than the games nowadays.

Right back to elite dangerous for me

Archived