State of Origin Game 1 (Spoilers)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce isn't that bad, isn't he?

The issue with Pearce is that every other NSW half that's been tried was dropped as soon as they lost but Pearce just kept getting picked, no matter how little effect he was having. Pearce has already played 12 Origins. Peter Sterling only played 13 and Toovey only played 16 and they were both infinitely better than Pearce.

Cronk tackles beyond his size.

Thurston can be solid or bad,

I see so its JT they are hoping to break and tire..been an ok game so far. Have they sanitised the game an origin too much?

Upto now i enjoyed the anzac game much more

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

The issue with Pearce is that every other NSW half that's been tried was dropped as soon as they lost but Pearce just kept getting picked, no matter how little effect he was having. Pearce has already played 12 Origins. Peter Sterling only played 13 and Toovey only played 16 and they were both infinitely better than Pearce.

Yeah but is there a choice as of today? Who in NSW could be an origin half? It'd be more productive to bash NSW halves production than to bash Pearce IMO. 

Yeah but is there a choice as of today? Who in NSW could be an origin half? It'd be more productive to bash NSW halves production than to bash Pearce IMO. 

Some are injured or banished from the NRL.

Adam Reynolds.

Todd Carney

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

There's pearce' first error

Difficult pass to pick up, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Klemmer n fifita havent had the impact i thought they would

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

What the hell Inglis/Boyd?

Ha ha :-)

2 refs spoiling the game?

The defence has been good but not as intense/brutal as some SOO's I've seen in the past.

The games used to be brutal gladitorial contests but not anymore.

Is that a surprise when it's so much higher quality?

You are right and it was and only one ref..

Chambers' first Origin try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 refs spoiling the game?

Wouldn't say they were spoiling Jacksy just think we shouldn't be going to video refs for restarts. Surely when you have two refs you should be using the video red even more sparingly! Doesn't seem to be the case here. It just negatively effects the flow of the game.

Wouldn't say they were spoiling Jacksy just think we shouldn't be going to video refs for restarts. Surely when you have two refs you should be using the video red even more sparingly! Doesn't seem to be the case here. It just negatively effects the flow of the game.

To be fair they would of given the ball to qld on nsw line for the knockon by slater if not for the vid ref.

Tamou n Woods back on nsw nay improve

Archived