Dewsbury rams away. predictions.

town4me

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just think ... You all called peter Lupton !

I agree about Lupton , he hasnt the pace anymore but he has the head and the orchestrational  skills and has been a big part in what is a young Barrow squad who could hit the top of the table if they beat Keighley at craven park today 

Exactly . I didn't call him either but his time was up , and this was a step up even more from last year when he struggled to consistently put a stamp on games . But you become a much better and more valuable player when you're not playing

lucock and olstrum sharing the hooking role

I'd certainly settle for that. Olstrum's no stranger to hooker as we know ; doesn't fizz out the passes but he'll tie them in the ruck and shore up the defence with Lucock to come on later and exploit some gaps. Leave Doran at 6 for now. Lloyd and Tierney on one edge. With Duerden in and Farrell. Just might freshen things up a bit? Might just feel a bit more optimistic!

I'd certainly settle for that. Olstrum's no stranger to hooker as we know ; doesn't fizz out the passes but he'll tie them in the ruck and shore up the defence with Lucock to come on later and exploit some gaps. Leave Doran at 6 for now. Lloyd and Tierney on one edge. With Duerden in and Farrell. Just might freshen things up a bit? Might just feel a bit more optimistic!

if lucock has been brought in then I doubt duerden will be in the 17 

Archived