Sponsorship

Will cordwell

Come on dd dont feed the lad

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

This is a open forum why carnt I ask these questions surely it's not a secret ,surely if you watch regularly then you will know the local company's that are involved lighten up distant life too short

l thought my response was fair, pointing you in the direction of the best source of information by the best means. l did not suggest you cannot ask questions, nor did l suggest there were any secrets, and l do watch them regularly, but l tend to watch the rugby, not the clothing!

Tend to watch the rugby ,not the clothing now you are really cracking up ,I didn't think it was a hard question to ask really which company's in batley backed the club obviously the questions taboo or somebody int doing there job

I doubt that anyone that uses the forum could give you the answer......without looking at the books......which will probably be tucked away up at the Mount.....and don't forget the Main Shirt sponsor is from Morley.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I doubt that anyone that uses the forum could give you the answer......without looking at the books......which will probably be tucked away up at the Mount.....and don't forget the Main Shirt sponsor is from Morley.....

Along with the main supporter :biggrin:

Paul go back to your sidewinders

Who told you I kept snakes?  Your mind seems full of imaginary facts. Have you actually posted a positive comment on this forum. Try doing some of your own research before posting silly comments. You seem to have plenty of time on your hands so shouldn't be a problem.

Name them then that was the ask

why do you keep asking the same question......when we have already given you the answer.....

( no ones bothered ) ( is it a quiz ?.)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

rph you must of been interested in the game to post on here mid match remember its a open forum not a closed message board please relies this

open forum?....its more like trivial pursuits....

open forum?....its more like trivial pursuits....

Going on the board game theme .....

Its more like Buckaroo, we already have the ass !

All we have to do is put a saddle on will, and load him up with shovels and lassoo's and other cowboy related items.

New question for the quiz. Who, or what, is Will Cordwell??

I'm going to take a punt that he is that guy who wears a "where's Wally" hat, who stands at the gates until they are opened after half time, and then proceeds to walk across the pitch at full time carrying a Netto/Aldi/Lidl carrier bag.

New question for the quiz. Who, or what, is Will Cordwell??

if you look at his posts he's had a go at the club the coach the fans the chairnan the players and the forum. Agent provocatur?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived