2016 wish list and rumour mill

andyram

Afew fev fans don't rate syksey. Maybe he's past his best? If pryce Grady and etu sign next year with Becket crookes and sam Dunn in reserve, do we really need Sykes next season? I'd say other areas are of more concern to strengthen , like prop. Heard Wildies off back to Wakey or signing for Giants? Anyone else heard this? Wouldn't be a loss IMO. Crookes and wildie are 2 dissapointing signings made, I expected better Coming from SL

We couldn't afford Etu Uaisele.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked him when here under wozza.. Was never going to be a Liam Finn but had some great displays. Reckon he would make a good partnership with Thacks

What about Ashton Golding from Leeds Rhino's?

http://www.therhinos.co.uk/rugby/matchcentre/leeds_rhinos_1st_xiii_profiles.php?player=116839&includeref=dynamic

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

As far as I know he's got a contract at the Rhino's until 2018. Would be a fantastic replacement for Thackeray!

So why didn't you suggest Danny McGuire? It would make about as much sense.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We can't afford Danny McGuire.

And we can't afford someone who is contracted until 2018. Make some sense Eddie!

Says on the fev forum that we have signed Tackery and wilde from you guys for next season any truth or just rumours at this stage

If its true,we have enough cover for Wilde's position,disappointing about Thackeray if true,but a transfer fee would be required as he's signed up until end of 2016.

It seems evident that some people have no idea how much some of the players

mentioned are paid - even part-time players!

MS will not spend money that we do not have and unlike some clubs we do

not have backers who are willing to spend £0000's per month on a hobby.

Things will change when the gamblers don't achieve their Super League Dreams!

To be fair most don't , I have no idea how much the average player earns nor what the Rams playing budget is. Unless someone who knew filled in the blanks then people will just guess.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

To be fair most don't , I have no idea how much the average player earns nor what the Rams playing budget is. Unless someone who knew filled in the blanks then people will just guess.

Would be gutted if Thacks goes.

I know money talks but think we would be back to mid table battling if he's gone.

Says on the fev forum that we have signed Tackery and wilde from you guys for next season any truth or just rumours at this stage

Wouldn't be surprised. They left us alone last year but we were lucky. Their favourite game. Buying up every body else's team.

Wouldn't be surprised. They left us alone last year but we were lucky. Their favourite game. Buying up every body else's team.

When will some of the so called bigger clubs learn,talking to a mate of mine other day who puts a bit of money into the club,he says that Fev are doing & basically spending what they haven't got,told me what they are offering players, I couldn't believe it. Anyway if its true good luck to them,at least we get a transfer fee as both are under contract.

When will some of the so called bigger clubs learn,talking to a mate of mine other day who puts a bit of money into the club,he says that Fev are doing & basically spending what they haven't got,told me what they are offering players, I couldn't believe it. Anyway if its true good luck to them,at least we get a transfer fee as both are under contract.

I'm sure Morrison will bring in the right calibre of player to replace those that do leave!

I'm sure Morrison will bring in the right calibre of player to replace those that do leave!

I doubt the same calibre of player though in Thacks case. The reason Thacks is in demand is because there aren't many players of his ability around, and those that are will either be in SL or just plain unaffordable. Wonder if the Bradford job will interest GM when Lowes gets the sack.  :ohmy:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I doubt the same calibre of player though in Thacks case. The reason Thacks is in demand is because there aren't many players of his ability around, and those that are will either be in SL or just plain unaffordable. Wonder if the Bradford job will interest GM when Lowes gets the sack.  :ohmy:

I can't see Bradford getting promotion to super league this season. Therefore, why would Morrison leave Dewsbury to go to another team in the same league as ours?

I doubt the same calibre of player though in Thacks case. The reason Thacks is in demand is because there aren't many players of his ability around, and those that are will either be in SL or just plain unaffordable. Wonder if the Bradford job will interest GM when Lowes gets the sack. :ohmy:

Spot on Grumpy. Reckon Thacks just about irreplaceable with the budget we have.

I can't see Bradford getting promotion to super league this season. Therefore, why would Morrison leave Dewsbury to go to another team in the same league as ours?

Erm .... three times the budget, full time squad, a slightly better chance of SL, and certainly raising his stock for when he disappears back to Oz.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Who's out there that we could afford you mean?

From what I hear scrum halves regard themselves as precious commodities and are asking high prices for their services. A couple of clubs have been scratching around for SH's this season and none have suddenly emerged.

Archived