Sheffield away

scott

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha your all going on about who we have on DR loam or whatever yet I'm on me way bk on from donny just had a good bit of banter some of it verbal with the town fans was hoping to bump into some of you boys sadly your still on here crazy days

Ha your all going on about who we have on DR loam or whatever yet I'm on me way bk on from donny just had a good bit of banter some of it verbal with the town fans was hoping to bump into some of you boys sadly your still on here crazy days

some of us have other elements to our lives Donald. Crazy.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

i remember my first beer

bluewhitearmy

is that right wonky coz thous never off here son thought you where all die hards

oh dear, Mr nice guys masked has slipped today. You'll be back on tomorrow kissing ass like normal.

never had donald down for a sing when your winning supporter , maybe its the beer , wouldnt life be perfect if every fan went to every away game easy in the yorkshire heartland but more than unrealistic for west cumbrians , your letting your self down donald i usually look forward to your input marra 

Sounds like it could be your first away game today Donald ha

Great another 10 metres for gobbing off

try off a daft offload in our own 30 as well.

Archived