"festival of rugby" RUWC quiz flyer with RFL clubfinder link

Apologies if posted before by anyone, but this morning my 7yo daughter showed me a double sided quiz flyer "festival of rugby" which she got from school in SW London. It has crosswords etc and is clearly aimed at the RUWC, however I was delighted to note that the club finder link was for the RFL website rather than RFU!

Anyone seen this?

How could we expand on this Trojan horse approach? I'm envisaging a crowd gathered at Twickenham to see the Union World Cup final being treated to, perhaps, Batley and Workington taking the field instead.

They wouldn't stand the excitement.

People called Romans they go the house

Apologies if posted before by anyone, but this morning my 7yo daughter showed me a double sided quiz flyer "festival of rugby" which she got from school in SW London. It has crosswords etc and is clearly aimed at the RUWC, however I was delighted to note that the club finder link was for the RFL website rather than RFU!

Anyone seen this?

I thought only the RFL shot themselves in the foot like this! The RFU cocking up big-time! Brilliant! I love it!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

I thought only the RFL shot themselves in the foot like this! The RFU cocking up big-time! Brilliant! I love it!

To be fair, I don't think it was something official from the RFU, but it still cheered me up no end. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the link and it said "rfl". It's by a group for schools called "feeding hungry minds". Fair play to them! I took a photo but don't know how to upload it. The reverse side has a quiz on how to design your favourite rugby club's badge. Guess which club's badge she will be encouraged to design.....

And on the BBC local news in London this evening the report on the build up to tomorrow's game at Twickenham came from Battersea Park where England had played Australia at Try Tag Rugby League.  Brilliant  :tongue:

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Great stuff.

For a long time Union has had placemen in key positions in the British media. They hold all the Aces

Maybe the only way League can  respond is through Trojan horses in key positions.

Viva La Resistance.

To be fair, I don't think it was something official from the RFU, but it still cheered me up no end. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the link and it said "rfl". It's by a group for schools called "feeding hungry minds". Fair play to them! I took a photo but don't know how to upload it. The reverse side has a quiz on how to design your favourite rugby club's badge. Guess which club's badge she will be encouraged to design.....

Wiggin?

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Archived