Scholey back to Maryport

shaun mc

The club have just tweeted that Stevie Scholey has returned to Maryport to get more game time. Its one position where we aren't short of players (when fit).

Fifita

Coward

Shackley

Walker

Gordon

Verlinden

On two seasons worth of performances I would have sent Fifita to Maryport.

And kept Scholey

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

It says the doors open for him, and i would assume if needed we would still hold his semi pro registration so it would be a case of just coming back in if both parties wanted.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

It says the doors open for him, and i would assume if needed we would still hold his semi pro registration so it would be a case of just coming back in if both parties wanted.

I think there is more to this than is being said, lets see what the team is today, I'm disappointed , its not like we have a massive squad to pick from, lets hope he is not needed today !!!! 

I think there is more to this than is being said, lets see what the team is today, I'm disappointed , its not like we have a massive squad to pick from, lets hope he is not needed today !!!!

i think everyone is thinking the same mate. Cant believe he wasnt persuaded to stay with more game time. Certainly deserves it.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

absolutely baffled by this , never does much wrong for me , best forward against london ,it yet again proves what we have said all along we need a reserve team , even a joint one with haven , how many players have left the club because of little game time in the last couple of years , it sends a bad message out to any young local player who is thinking of signing .you only get one career and players need to play . .

Archived