Halifax match

Seaton Sandy

Good effort .. Seems improved attack .. Whether Halifax are any good or not is questionable .. Shame our indiscipline let us down in the first half - let the lads have a good ###### up tonight and go with improved confidence at Sheffield

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the lads today that's what w e want even if we go down let's do it fighting, hope this is the start of something and we can keep up. So close at the end too many penalties given away but overall massive improvement and hard luck lads.

Great effort by Town today hopefully shut up a few knockers on here.

I'm sure some will be gutted that we ran them close.

When the others come back into the side we will then see the true Town side.

Up the Town!

PS

Poor old Haven.

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

Great effort by Town today hopefully shut up a few knockers on here.

I'm sure some will be gutted that we ran them close.

When the others come back into the side we will then see the true Town side.

Up the Town!

PS

Poor old Haven.

Keep calm old lad Swinton won there a fortnight ago

It's a step in the right direction - least we didn't concede 40 points

That was our best half of the season so let's hope it gives the lad's some confidence going into the Sheffield game, no game next week so it's a welcome couple of weeks for those carrying knocks. I've never heard a radio commentator so pleased to hear the final hooter, he was bricking it when Declan looked like he was going in at the end. Hard luck lad's, UP THE TOWN. 

Possible Turning point???? Well done lads a very big effort. Points will come playing like that.

The thing though is that they only started playing once the game was all but gone. Will the coach let them play with freedom from the start in future and allow Sammut to dictate play (if he comes back) ?

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

In reply to Townie123

Swinton are a decent team though and have won 5 on the bang including away at Batley (who got beat by 7 points away at Leigh today).

I wouldn't expect anything else from you Townie.

Keep kicking them while their down.

UTT

Will u ###### off how have I had a go there ? Look at my posts I'm wishing them well in having a good ###### up tonight then go with added confidence in a fortnight ...

Have a go at someone else you plank

Some of your posts have been very critical and unnecessary. In my opinion.

Apart from us at the moment it seems that anyone can beat anyone, Batley after a shock defeat last week getting within 7 of Leigh and Dewsbury running Sheffield close. It looks like there could be 5 or 6 teams in the mix at the bottom end and not just the 4 we thought it would be.

That was our best half of the season so let's hope it gives the lad's some confidence going into the Sheffield game, no game next week so it's a welcome couple of weeks for those carrying knocks. I've never heard a radio commentator so pleased to hear the final hooter, he was bricking it when Declan looked like he was going in at the end. Hard luck lad's, UP THE TOWN.

And he kept saying Whiteh... I mean Workington.

That was some comeback , pity we got no points from it but it's good to see there's some fight there.

So near and yet so far. Having Jarrad and Liam back always gives us a lift and in the absence of Sammut our 6/7 combo didn't let us down. How I wish Declan had nicked it in that last thrust- would have been reward for a great team effort. As for the commentator,Gibson,the man is a disgrace-he borders on orgasmic when our opponents do anything positive and sounds gutted when we score. Think he must be Cocksies love child. 

Will u ###### off how have I had a go there ? Look at my posts I'm wishing them well in having a good ###### up tonight then go with added confidence in a fortnight ...

Have a go at someone else you plank

Come on Voodoo-where's your rallying cry---Fight-Fight. !?

Archived