Ladbrokes' RL Cup Rnd 6 St Helens v Hull FC BBC TV 8 May 4.30pm

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

As the new improved FC monster trucks roll into Wigan on Friday, for what should be a great occasion - Wigan are very heavily promoting the game and I trust the FC army will travel in numbers, they have a real feel of "back where they belong" about them. And many of their key players are English - indeed, you could make a case for Shaul, Sneyd, Taylor (I heart him) and Houghton (the best hooker in Hull when Hodgson played there) being in the 4Ns squad. Great to see.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Taylor for England. A fabulous athlete and player, and would offer something different.

One of the best signings Hull have made in years. Took a while getting here but I was delighted when he finally did.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I had to laugh. On the BBC, JP mentioned 'game management' in his piece. He asked John Wilkin what his key thought where. 'Game management', replied John. Ok back to the studio.........Brian. It's warm today. where can the game be won? 'Game management', said Nobby.

He then must have said half a dozen times in the next couple of minutes. Suppose it's the logical step from 'they have to earn the right'!

don't forget energy management. 

It's great being a Leeds fan. Having Saints as our Old Trafford bitches.

Still living in the past. Oh well I suppose its better than your future of the Middle 8's and then the Championship in 2017 !

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Still living in the past. Oh well I suppose its better than your future of the Middle 8's and then the Championship in 2017 !

HAHAHAHAHA. Comedy gold.

Saints get smashed and all they are bothered about is Leeds.

Your club is heading down the same route with Ren and Stimpy as coaches.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Archived