28 May: SB: Bradford Bulls v Leigh Centurions KO 7pm (TV)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Draw
    • Leigh Centurions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be very upset if I was a fan of the Bulls, they are clearly in the wrong position in the league table and it must come down to the attitude of the player's, they can raise their intensity as they proved last night but why do they not play at that level as a norm?

Great game to attend, a draw would have been a fitting result.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Well played leigh you look a totaly diffrent team when you play rugby how it should be played clean and hard not the rowly way like last season fev fan

Sorry Plug but I can't agree with you on this one purely on the Rugby aspect, Leigh have become a more forward oriented side this season, the flair and keeping the ball alive is now secondary to 4 drives in every six tackle's, to emphasise my point take Liam Kay, he is no lesser a player than he has been in recent season's but his try return per match is way down to what he has scored previously, the sole reason is he sees far less of the ball under the "new structure".

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Credit where due, that was a fantastic game and as a Fev fan I thought both teams were a credit to the Championship. I'm sure someone somewhere will find a reason to disagree with me but I thought referee Sam Ansell did a terrific job and contributed to the spectacle, it's been fashionable to knock referees lately especially in the Championship but I thought he controlled the game very well, I've seen him a few times this season and I'll be surprised if he isn't asked to officiate at more SL games soon.

Credit where due, that was a fantastic game and as a Fev fan I thought both teams were a credit to the Championship. I'm sure someone somewhere will find a reason to disagree with me but I thought referee Sam Ansell did a terrific job and contributed to the spectacle, it's been fashionable to knock referees lately especially in the Championship but I thought he controlled the game very well, I've seen him a few times this season and I'll be surprised if he isn't asked to officiate at more SL games soon.

Ansell did well. Not perfect but let the game flow although maybe could have clamped down on the messing about at the PTB a bit more. A couple of sin bins wouldn't have gone a miss but these are relatively minor points

The structures Cummings put in place are starting to bear fruit. Cobb, Ansell, Campbell and Kendall have all come through the systems he put in place and are putting the pressure on/ replacing the older guard

Syuperb game. Well worth the 6.99 day pass frm NOW TV! Looking forward to the Broncos game now which could be a table topping decider. We now seem have a bit more oomph up front which bodes well for the middle 8.

Great atmosphere - not seen Bradford fans surging so much for a long time after their last try.

Really good game. Haggerty wants shooting for giving that penalty away though.

I thought it was a harsh call, not as wrong or as daft as the Clark offside try but very much a guess from the officials, like most are in that situation.

Drinkwater

Drink gin. That's what that result turned me to do. Which brings me on to GaryO...

I would be very upset if I was a fan of the Bulls, they are clearly in the wrong position in the league table and it must come down to the attitude of the player's, they can raise their intensity as they proved last night but why do they not play at that level as a norm?

Great game to attend, a draw would have been a fitting result.

I was disappointed, but purely at the result, the effort and the way we played yesterday - while still a little clueless - was much better than the defeats during Lowes tenure this season. We are in that position because at times we haven't been anywhere near good enough, losing to Sheffield at Odsal, and away defeats to Halifax and London was a poor Bulls side playing poorly. These last few games have shown improvement under Rohan that is visible to us. Still dodgy out wide but that can be fixed. Perhaps the attitude of the players has been wrong before, but more likely the leadership. There is now a real buzz about the place.

How's Kris Welham going at Bradford, don't keep up with championship

He's doing ok, scores plenty and can tackle well half the time, it's the other half when he just is nowhere that lets him down.

All in all, better than I expected, which is why I'm annoyed!

One of the best games I have seen this season, including Superleague and NRL. Well done to both teams and both sets of fans. Also agree with the earlier posts about the ref. I thought he did well and the Clarke offside was video refs call anyway. The VR probably gave benefit of doubt because of camera angles. The Haggerty penalty was one of those 50 - 50 calls that went against us, so no hard feelings.

Would be a travesty if one of these teams is not in Superleague next year.

One of the best games I have seen this season, including Superleague and NRL. Well done to both teams and both sets of fans. Also agree with the earlier posts about the ref. I thought he did well and the Clarke offside was video refs call anyway. The VR probably gave benefit of doubt because of camera angles. The Haggerty penalty was one of those 50 - 50 calls that went against us, so no hard feelings.

Would be a travesty if one of these teams is not in Superleague next year.

But which SL club are they better than?

Archived