Match Thread. Sheffield v Featherstone Rovers Friday 24th June 2016

marklaspalmas

20 - 6 HT

Not that were rooting for Sheffield ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think changes could be the problem. Lilley n briggs last week Lilley and thackeray this week,you don't change your half back partnership that has done fine for us all season no matter who comes available to us. Also who's idea was it to bring get duckworth in? Looks pretty poor what I've seen of him.

Yeh he wa alright cleaning windows on coronation street .

The amount of fans that turn up to pay money for a shower like that deserve their money back. The rumour of players not being paid must be true with the way lads are playing. Sheffield had 3 loan players that came in for this match so we have absolutely no excuse on changing team if it worked for them.

Put it this way, one day he will walk away because he may run out of brass etc. Then what? Doesn't matter whether he stays or goes, we have no one to fill his boots and we have extremely limited funds with him in. I agree that he's a Fev Rover through and through for everything he's done for the club, however if money is drying up, what can we do?

On our grounds alone we'd finish top 6. Don't see Batley or Dewsbury having any rumours about players not been paid. No wages causes bad team moral. Maybe a fans consortium like FC United?

Crack on wi it then .

Looks like another season to forget. I thought Blackpool was bad , however Fax played well. Sheffield are in a different league to Fax, but to turn in this type of performance when the top teams are playing each other, giving us a chance for a top 4 place is not the rovers I love.

I suspect now that the top 4 has gone, with the rest of the season a non-event.

What has gone wrong.?

Anybody know ????

On our grounds alone we'd finish top 6. Don't see Batley or Dewsbury having any rumours about players not been paid. No wages causes bad team moral. Maybe a fans consortium like FC United?

With the amount of fans we can muster, that would be a good possibility.

I hope Channing is alright.

You would really think that as a club we'd have learnt about the demotivated of not paying players. Pathetic and unprofessional for me.

What makes me laugh is that this happens quite often and we all end up in the same position askimg questions as to what the hell is happening. We bloody should know by now!

Archived