RL Challenge Cup Semi Final Draw...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we have time to make arrangements/book time off. It is wonderful that the BBC are showing a Friday night game. Am mystified about the choice of ground, but as long as there are enough people there to make it look fullish, the David and goliath nature of the game - can our plucky boys give the mighty Treble Chasers a game? - should ensure anyone who happens to tune in will have a treat!

Well, we have time to make arrangements/book time off. It is wonderful that the BBC are showing a Friday night game. Am mystified about the choice of ground, but as long as there are enough people there to make it look fullish, the David and goliath nature of the game - can our plucky boys give the mighty Treble Chasers a game? - should ensure anyone who happens to tune in will have a treat!

:biggrin:

Righty ho Shaun.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I can't speak for others but am happy enough as it happens. It can be hard to sustain good form deep into a season, so we'll see whether we can get a bit closer than last time.

I appreciate we have done nothing so far to cause FC's confident mood to flicker for an instant, but you never know. With ptentially FPN settled in, Clubb recovered from the horrible neck injury he suffered against FC, gelling recovered to add an air of chaos, Bateman back in the fold and Farrell on course (plus Crosby and even McIllorum may be available), we can perhaps build on yesterday's performance.

Is Mick Cassidy still registered? Maybe him as well.

One thing the venues do have is that tgey are both great looking if full. They should generate a great atmosphere and show off the game well.

Great if they are full Dave, but the M62 on a Friday night could change a lot of Wigan minds.

Queued up today at the Hull ticket office, turning people away as the Office closed at 5pm so asking people to come back. Certainly demand from Hull, but their journey is a doddle compared to Wigans.

I understand Wigan have requested the watering system be turned in the Wigan half after half time. I think it was the Wigan half ......can anyone advise?

Looks like Hull have sold just over 4,500 after the first 2 days of sales. Thats season ticket holders so should still sell OK but perhaps expect it to slow down a little down until another peak when the others can be snapped up. Basically everyone who wants a ticket will get one I suspect.

he's not going to get into a back 3 of Farrell, Bateman and Lockers. He'd fit into FC's pack, though, being young and home grown. :)

Yeah, like it.

Wigan are coming down on the day. Have they chartered a plane or by other means?

For once, I would subscribe to a team coming down in one go, to escape the heat as much as possible.

Archived