John Heaton

ginaldo

Yeah I'd agree.

If he can get back to full fitness that is.

We have bretherton, day, chandler, even gledhill who can fit in in 2nd row.

Wouldn't mind lucas walshaw from bulls.......

Agree. I think the second row should be one of our areas for strengthening! I don't think we lack quality there, but would like a hard running tackle breaking second rower to complement the Chandler/Bretherton type players we have in that role! Maybe Day might develop into that role.

See what your saying Distantdog, but if I remember correctly he did this last year, looked to take somebody on board either just starting out or an improving person.

Cheers Roger.

See what your saying Distantdog, but if I remember correctly he did this last year, looked to take somebody on board either just starting out or an improving person.

Cheers Roger.

Also, the reference to him qualifying as a teacher Roger. Perhaps his qualification may change his outlook, or maybe he thinks he may not have the time to commit to his work with Batley. Who knows? Perhaps I am putting two and two together and getting something other than four. 

As said before, Who Knows?

King brother from wire and allen although not dave ex widnes he must be 40!

Farrell signed from shams will be back row

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Bostock from Fev was rumoured recently.

Mind you there will be plenty of rumours now that you are awash with cash - agents sniffing around no doubt.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Pet shop boys. "Lets make lots of money".

Not at the mount.

Is there room for negotiation kevin....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Hate is a very strong word. He was great for us in his youth and has gone from strength to strength.

sorry doggy style but i do not want spears again aswel, such a dirty player was never like that when he was with us, shame a tallent that he has, has to turn into a dirty liability. Imo of course

Oooowee, flipping heck will have to stop doing that with a hang over.

Absolutly brilliant news.

Cheers Roger.

Archived