New coach

Hate the rec

i dont think they need to be released if the contracts were void after relegation. Sammuts wasnt but by all accounts hes no longer a town player.

Maybe released is the wrong word mate but the club has to write to all players who are under contract on a set amount and if they need/want to change the amount they pay them next year or any term of contract then the player has the option to sign it or walk away / find another club .I seriously can't see Town being able to upheld the same financials of Jarrods contract next year ? it would be half of Havens full playing budget

Maybe released is the wrong word mate but the club has to write to all players who are under contract on a set amount and if they need/want to change the amount they pay them next year or any term of contract then the player has the option to sign it or walk away / find another club .I seriously can't see Town being able to upheld the same financials of Jarrods contract next year ? it would be half of Havens full playing budget

yeah i think the only chance of him bring here if he was player coach. He was up doing his community work. But that means nothing as so was latu.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

cant see any real news either way for a week or so regarding coach or all of the players , this is going to be a busy week as everyone of them are talking to other clubs and weighing up their best options , relegation makes this period even more difficult for both club and players .

cant see any real news either way for a week or so regarding coach or all of the players , this is going to be a busy week as everyone of them are talking to other clubs and weighing up their best options , relegation makes this period even more difficult for both club and players .

ah so if other clubs offer more they are off. No loyalty then. Doesn't sound like wealthy backers to me.

ah so if other clubs offer more they are off. No loyalty then. Doesn't sound like wealthy backers to me.

You are starting to sound like a haven fan t4me.

If you put your body on the line in the toughest sport as a semi pro, with a family at home then yes you're entitled to consider your options. Loyalty can be questioned when the club has looked after you and you still turn your back on it.

What exactly does sound like wealthy backers? Throwing money at something doesn't always mean success, just ask Dr Koucash.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

what i meant was all clubs will be probing and approaching all players , not all players approaching other clubs , relegation creates an open market , the players then might be tempted to consider their best option and it isnt always financial , it can be several factors .

You are starting to sound like a haven fan t4me.

If you put your body on the line in the toughest sport as a semi pro, with a family at home then yes you're entitled to consider your options. Loyalty can be questioned when the club has looked after you and you still turn your back on it.

What exactly does sound like wealthy backers? Throwing money at something doesn't always mean success, just ask Dr Koucash.

people running the club are now different to last season.

Surely thats good news for Town. No extra money and lure of higher league down the (long windy) road?

Probably right there - less money on offer now down the farm track now they are staying in Div 1. Barrow are losing players a couple of players though to Lancashire clubs

So the coaches job had been officially advertised.it says its anticipated it will be a part time role. Hopefully some good candidates will apply but i take it we can rule out a travelling coach due to cost and being part time.

So the coaches job had been officially been advertised.it says its anticipated it will be a part time role. Hopefully some good candidates will apply but i take it we can rule out a travelling coach due to cost and being part time.

Ive only seen the twitter post but theres no mention of being part time on that. Is there a full advert somewhere else?

haven name anthony stewart as number 2 , anyone else wondering why a 37 yr old with sl career and recent coaching for promoted rochdale is number 2 and a 24 yr old player is number 1 ? i cant help thinking it seems that the other way round would be more practical ?

So the coaches job had been officially advertised.it says its anticipated it will be a part time role. Hopefully some good candidates will apply but i take it we can rule out a travelling coach due to cost and being part time.

Why would you rule anyone out if they apply knowing its part time irrespective of where they live?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

go on the website and read the statement about PV leaving. That should answer your question.

Nope sorry, you are going to have to spell it out for me pal unless I'm reading the wrong statement. I can't see anywhere where it must be somebody local.

Archived