Bloomers

BOLTON ROUGHYED

It puts the game in a bad light.And I thought it was an honest game.I honestly can't believe this.

I don't think you should be quoting "Honest" with CH at the helm of your club. he leaves more debtors in his wake than a certain Mr Green.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

hornets have signed Oldham players who are not good enough for championship rugby proven last season to slow and limited ability.

other players who left Oldham went for fulltime contracts the other players you have signed from Halifax are not big enough for the championship as we found out last season size and speed matters ence our signings so far. 

Half expected that,all I can say is that he's a cracking player,never a backward step,I've a lot of time for him and thank him for helping to keep us in the championship.Hornets, you've got yourselves a belter(I think you already know that).Cheers Gaz all the best for the future mate.

To be fair, surely the club would have expected some kind of written confirmation that the player wants to take up the 2nd year option on his contract, not just an informal chat amid banter in the car on the way to training! The fact the club are able to say hes not staying is proof hes not got anything formal to show hes taken up the second year?

Archived