Halifax

plug

A tweet sent this morning from the Rovers account.

Featherstone RoversVerified account @FevRovers 11m

?BREAKING: Our Ladbrokes Challenge Cup game against Halifax will take place on Thursday May 11 (8pm) - LIVE on Sky Sports! More to follow...

20 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Now there's a surprise, a nice one though. Great for Fax fans who won't travel to POR. 

Are you putting your team at a disadvantage if you don't go and give them support? However I do concede that now its Thursday it does make it awkward for visiting fans. The RFL should ferry the Fax fans free like they do in Super League games on a Thursday evening

2 hours ago, Phil Stone said:

With the injuries we have at the moment and without the availability of the DR players (assuming they're not available) there's nothing between the two clubs at the minute. Fax are a good team and it wouldn't surprise me if they turned us over but home advantage should give us the edge.

phil you dont happen to know what happened to the future is bright flag do you

50 minutes ago, gingdong said:

phil you dont happen to know what happened to the future is bright flag do you

It was Paul Taylor's wasn't it ??

Im Fev and im proud

14 hours ago, Phil Stone said:

With the injuries we have at the moment and without the availability of the DR players (assuming they're not available) there's nothing between the two clubs at the minute. Fax are a good team and it wouldn't surprise me if they turned us over but home advantage should give us the edge.

I think that is a fair assessment, I said before the season that without DR there was nothing between the 2 teams although Fev do have the better dual reg agreement on the face of it. I just hope whoever gets through gets a plum tie in the next round.

11 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I think that is a fair assessment, I said before the season that without DR there was nothing between the 2 teams although Fev do have the better dual reg agreement on the face of it. I just hope whoever gets through gets a plum tie in the next round.

Fair quote, but I don't think DR makes much difference to Fev's strongest side, although they do come in handy at times like the present. When everyone is fit Fev have threequarters and back rowers coming out of their ears but have little cover in the front row and can't afford any more injuries in that department prior to the Fax game.  

Archived