Hunslet V Town.

town4me

30 minutes ago, Monkeydo said:

I'd say he's been fu**ing sh**e! Can't believe I've just seen him set up a try for widnes. He must have that disease that Gil (the) DUDson had where he just couldn't be bothered when in a Town shirt 

sometimes a full time proffessional well drilled team is much easier to play in 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the look of that team sheet and as has been already said IF we can limit what we offer them for the full 80 ...... should be an enjoyable afternoon!

I think a really hard game ahead of us today. Their results have been hit and miss but they should be up trying to impress a new coach. I think the likes of PJ, fell and shelford could be influential in the outcome. Hopefully give us the extra experience of an established club. A few points in it today either way for me

1 minute ago, wonderofwood said:

sometime players need more than 10 games to settle into a new club ?

agreed , especially a new club with a rebuilding test run squad who are themselves being tried out and rotated in order for the experimenting new Coach to get a look at everyone and make future plans , some seem to think players are as easy as just sign and plug and play .

2 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

This knob Gibson really loves it when Town are on the back foot. Sounds like Jamie isn't having a blinder, but how would you know with this guy commentating ? 

Barra John will be in a very bad mood ....

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

The 'if we do this and that ' that we talk about all the time to often don't happen 

Yep, sounds like we are killing ourselves with handling errors and penalties yet again.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived