15th/16th/17th Sept : Super 8s - The Qualifiers Match Thread

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minute one and it's the old place the ball on the man and get a penalty.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Too much power from Widnes, too many errors from London, and they are still a man down.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Carney has a completely unjustified #### over Houston, then he makes two errors in a row. Great stuff.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Three penalties on the trot, Widnes try.

Archived