Will they hate us even more now?

Krzzystuff

Sooo if the M62 was pissy with us taking their scarce players, spaces in RFL competitions, giving them exposure, having people take notice of the game they invented how will they feel about us now that we have spread the horrible scourge of a Tim Horton's every 100 meters selling possibly the worst coffee in the world? 1st store is open and 5 more in the next 11 days....we're sorry Manchester!

https://twitter.com/mart_vickers/status/942809920524705793

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

Sooo if the M62 was pissy with us taking their scarce players, spaces in RFL competitions, giving them exposure, having people take notice of the game they invented how will they feel about us now that we have spread the horrible scourge of a Tim Horton's every 100 meters selling possibly the worst coffee in the world? 1st store is open and 5 more in the next 11 days....we're sorry Manchester!

Love their coffee, I can drink it by the bucket load. Once they get a taste for Timbits, the Brits will love it too. 

They already drink a lot of Carling, I'm pretty sure that very soon everyone around M62 will eat TH donuts, butter tarts and poutines and drink TH coffee and Clamato. England, you've created a monster, now the monster is coming back to you!

2 minutes ago, ojx said:

Love their coffee, I can drink it by the bucket load. Once they get a taste for Timbits, the Brits will love it too. 

Timbits are crack i will give you that but not the coffee!!! Mind you i'm not a big coffee drinker but i think Tim's is like Labatt's Blue and probably VB in Oz, the local staple somehow but a ###### product in reality.

4 minutes ago, manu266 said:

They already drink a lot of Carling, I'm pretty sure that very soon everyone around M62 will eat TH donuts, butter tarts and poutines and drink TH coffee and Clamato. England, you've created a monster, now the monster is coming back to you!

Poutine is where its at and you haven't really lived until you've had it! So your welcome for that one UK!

I can only image what amazing lamb poutines can come out of the UK/Canuck hybrid kitchen.....or a khabab poutine....man i wish i had some of whatever that would be like right now.

3 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Poutine is where its at and you haven't really lived until you've had it! So your welcome for that one UK!

I can only image what amazing lamb poutines can come out of the UK/Canuck hybrid kitchen.....or a khabab poutine....man i wish i had some of whatever that would be like right now.

They will learn the true meaning of a real "double, double".

1 minute ago, manu266 said:

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « lamb poutine rachel »

Guinness Braised Lamb Poutine, Irish/UK/French/Canadian food orgie. Actually this should become the official dish of RL, served at every stadium.

Seriously what have i done to you Manu!!!! I'm hungry over here and now I've seen that but have to eat a bagel and soup...you owe me one of these at the Den my friend, you can brig a few down to a game from Montreal right? Sure the rest of the guy's will want some too...maybe we can go in on getting a booth started.

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

Seriously what have i done to you Manu!!!! I'm hungry over here and now I've seen that but have to eat a bagel and soup...you owe me one of these at the Den my friend, you can brig a few down to a game from Montreal right? Sure the rest of the guy's will want some too...maybe we can go in on getting a booth started.

If you guys open up the booth at the beer garden I'll let one of you wear my wolf headpiece...that'll bring'em in for sure!

s-l500.jpg

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I can bring poutine with me, the problem is I'll eat everything during the Kingston pit stop.

There is a couple of good poutinerie near Lamport, none with the lamb option though.

1 hour ago, manu266 said:

I can bring poutine with me, the problem is I'll eat everything during the Kingston pit stop.

There is a couple of good poutinerie near Lamport, none with the lamb option though.

Bring a little extra then!...poor Krzzystuff sounds like he is starving to death!...for the love of God man feed the hungry!  A wolf naturally really craves the lamb...just the way we are born thats all.

Note: One good dose of that Quebec poutine will stick to the inside of his ribs for weeks!

rumour has it real Quebec poutine spread over your roof and baked in the sun for a time will insulate and waterproof it for a decade..gawd knows the effect on your digestive system!

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

rumour has it real Quebec poutine spread over your roof and baked in the sun for a time will insulate and waterproof it for a decade..gawd knows the effect on your digestive system!

Sooooo if we eat it we will be warm for May home opener?

13 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

It’s okay, very few people in the UK know what great coffee tastes like anyway.

It’s just a cheap, dirty pick me-up for most in contrast to the slow refined hit of an assam laden cup of tea.  Mmmm.

3 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

It’s okay, very few people in the UK know what great coffee tastes like anyway.

It’s just a cheap, dirty pick me-up for most in contrast to the slow refined hit of an assam laden cup of tea.  Mmmm.

Its Okay...they serve tea too!

35 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its Okay...they serve tea too!

I work in Manchester, but I’m only going to this place if there is some sort of guarantee that Sk8ter Boi by Avril Lavigne is not being played on a loop!

Also, look kid I have driven from one side of the M62 to the other.  I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff (especially in Hull).  But I’ve never seen anything to convince me there’s one all powerful RFL force controlling everything!  

20 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

I work in Manchester, but I’m only going to this place if there is some sort of guarantee that Sk8ter Boi by Avril Lavigne is not being played on a loop!

Also, look kid I have driven from one side of the M62 to the other.  I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff (especially in Hull).  But I’ve never seen anything to convince me there’s one all powerful RFL force controlling everything!  

You're in the good then...they only play Leonard Cohen constantly reciting poetry in an endless loop...keeps people from hanging around too long in the shop; keep'em moving.  Aren't there transmission waves constantly emanating from this fictional place you guys always talk about; this supposed 'Red Hall."

30 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

What strange stuff have you witnessed in Hull Gerrum? It must have been the east side if it was strange.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived