Rochdale game

ojx

Who would’ve ever thought Rochdale would be on TV in Montreal. They don’t even get on TV in Rochdale. Sounds like a tough game so far but we can’t get it over here in England so I’ll have to make do with Leeds v Cas.

44 minutes ago, fevtom said:

Who would’ve ever thought Rochdale would be on TV in Montreal. They don’t even get on TV in Rochdale. Sounds like a tough game so far but we can’t get it over here in England so I’ll have to make do with Leeds v Cas.

Tape delay in England, but live in Point Udall, Guam. This is a crazy world.

We'll take the W again but this was tough. All you need to win a football game these days is discipline and a good kicker. TWP have still lot of work to do. But really entairtaining. Well done both teams.

well that was a game now wasn't it?...Rochdale took advantage of every opportunity..

RL at its finest..3B crowd was on tenterhooks..gawd I love RL!

Well, an underwhelming performance, with a lucky escape. Actually felt bad for Rochdale in the end. This doesn't bode well for the Easter weekend games away to Fev and Toulouse.  I can't see us getting anything from those unless we improve our performances substantially. 

To put i into perspective, Rochdale already lost 54-6 to Toulouse, and 38-6 to Batley (at home). We are substantially under performing and need to get our act together quickly.

It was a a great win against Rochdale....we are now truly on our way....can't wait to bring our boys home for the big crowds!

Bussey fan club is growing methinks DP.

Really enjoyed the game. I thought the Barrow game was good, but this was better. Yes TWP had some injuries, but that is no excuse. Rochdale came out and played their hearts out and could have won. The result was in doubt all the way through. Very entertaining. 

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Yes it is Kman. It now has a member i .e. you.

I think there are few more now?   Come on DP.....be social and join  the group.

Love Bussey..get's stuck in a la Sidlow...but agree they should have beaten Rochdale by a larger margin even with the heart shown by the Hornets. We must remember there's now 15 new WP players..that's an entire starting squad.. and gelling takes time but I am sure they will pick up their game and .....prediction here...win both next weekends games!

22 hours ago, RobertAM said:

where are you watching this in MTL?

That was at McKibbins on Bishop.

I tried Irish Embassy first but they were too busy with more "interresting" sport of course, association football and golf...

Great game Toronto, a neutral would have loved that one.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:50 AM, ojx said:

To put i into perspective, Rochdale already lost 54-6 to Toulouse, and 38-6 to Batley (at home). We are substantially under performing and need to get our act together quickly.

Toulouse are full time and we played them in France, our lads are part time. They will be pushing for a top three spot and we are going to be in a dog fight all season. we haven't played Batley yet. And based on that logic we should have beaten you, I mean you lost to  London by 47-16. And Halifax who gave you a really tough game lost to Toulouse 38-6. Doesn't that show how good the championship is that every week no result is certain, Some perspective for you there.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:38 AM, Medway Bear said:

Really enjoyed the game. I thought the Barrow game was good, but this was better. Yes TWP had some injuries, but that is no excuse. Rochdale came out and played their hearts out and could have won. The result was in doubt all the way through. Very entertaining. 

We also had injuries and all of our boys went to work on Friday, the game kicked of at 7:45 over here some of our lads didn't get of work until 5:00.

21 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Love Bussey..get's stuck in a la Sidlow...but agree they should have beaten Rochdale by a larger margin even with the heart shown by the Hornets. We must remember there's now 15 new WP players..that's an entire starting squad.. and gelling takes time but I am sure they will pick up their game and .....prediction here...win both next weekends games!

Why should you have beaten us by more? I think a draw would have been a fair result. We have 11 new players, and they don't have the luxury of all week training together.

Archived