Ryan Bailey to Leigh Centriouns

Cl1998

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame about Bailey. He has been going really well and was my mom vs Bradford. In his short time with us he has come across very professional and didn't seem to bring any of the bad baggage some expected. Good luck to him in the future.

How long is singleton out? He is nailed on a centre for me and should be left there. Him and ell would be my 1st choice centres. With foster to come back and nd JP. I don' think we need another. 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Shame about Bailey. He has been going really well and was my mom vs Bradford. In his short time with us he has come across very professional and didn't seem to bring any of the bad baggage some expected. Good luck to him in the future.

How long is singleton out? He is nailed on a centre for me and should be left there. Him and ell would be my 1st choice centres. With foster to come back and nd JP. I don' think we need another. 

Foster isn’t coming back

6 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

Perhaps he was just on a week to week pay as you play agreement, if true, does this mean Tansey & Moi Moi will walk if they get alternative offers, hope the wheels are not starting to drop off our plans for the season.

If they do then I won't lose any sleep over it. And I don't think the wheels are starting to drop off.

9 minutes ago, westizbest said:

again no loss .. performance was rank v haven and Leon shouldn’t have to continually be in his ear all game telling him where to stand .. guy retired for a reason 

What a load of bull, since hes been put at prop hes been outstanding..why are people so negative on here ffs gar to the doctors and get some anti-depressants or summat jesus me 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, anok4u said:

What a load of bull, since hes been put at prop hes been outstanding..why are people so negative on here ffs gar to the doctors and get some anti-depressants or summat jesus me 

Talking about Foster I think. 

1 minute ago, anok4u said:

Who ? Jamie foster played prop !! Wow no wonder he’s left 

4 minutes ago, anok4u said:

read  the comments before you post :rtfm:

2 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Who ? Jamie foster played prop !! Wow no wonder he’s left 

Never really read the thread just the title and your drivel your another one who comes out ofbthe woodwork when things arnt going right 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just now, Anonymouse said:

read  the comments before you post :rtfm:

Sorry oh lord of tbe forum I'll go and do some lines for you

15 minutes ago, westizbest said:

again no loss .. performance was rank v haven and Leon shouldn’t have to continually be in his ear all game telling him where to stand .. guy retired for a reason 

Foster was poor against haven IMO along with a couple of others. If he has gone then it's a shame because we certainly didn't see the best of him.

I couldn't see the corner at the wreck where the tries went in. They have a go at our ground for having a track round it but at least you can see all four corner flags! Anyway he might or might not have had a bad 5 minutes but he was instrumental in Sam being top try scorer so he was doing a job, I never expected him to slice through the line Kenny Kerr style. Sinegleton to play there for me.

25 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Disagree with that. I think Jamie Foster himself would say he hasn’t been at his best but he has supplied some quality passes to Sam Forrester in the games that I have seen him play and would imo have got better as the season progressed. We aren’t exactly overflowing with three quarters so any loss is a blow. 

Archived