Town@Training?

troutmaster

26 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

There was an interview with the new guy on Facebook last night. He said they’d got interested in haven about 6 months ago. Last week in the paper he said the consortia had seen the call for help from haven recently and decided to become involved. Which one is it marra?

Find out the date Antony Stewart got married and that's your answer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don`t know about charging a tenner for the Bradford match but Town offer £2 off EVERY match if you buy your ticket before Matchday , it seems to be working for the Club as they haven`t yet dropped the offer .....Despite all the turmoil at Haven they nearly came up with a win yesterday and just shows you what good Team spirit they have and what a good coach Mr Forster is . The next Derby match ,with both Teams at full strength  hopefully should be an absolute cracker .People might actually see what West Cumbrian rugby has to offer .Haven fans can take advantage of the £2 discount as well you know !

15 hours ago, Haven 1 said:

Think were along way of being f#### as you call it at the end off the day we have more or less got the 60k, pretty much got sponsership for next year and a new board who want what both haven and town fans have been crying out for i for one am excited at the end of the day they have generated more interest in the last 2 weeks than ive seen in years. with out the bradford fans today we would of been knocking on the door of a 1000 fans which is an improvement which ever way you look at it but as i said before we will see what the next home game brings 

but how long will that last? next season at best. he screwed Stockport over and will you.. if it seems to good to be true it usually is

19 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

but how long will that last? next season at best. he screwed Stockport over and will you.. if it seems to good to be true it usually is

you will have to tell me about how he screwed stockport over as i dont know this crack 

2 hours ago, Cl1998 said:

Can you provide a link where we can read this please?

23 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Can you provide a link where we can read this please?

By all accounts they'd raised all the money like yourself, then this consortium pulled the plug for 'unforeseen circumstances' 

Archived