Jam eaters takeover

Rango

18 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Snap! You make comments on here without substance. Rather than a glib or sarcastic comment why not put something meaningful on, if you know, so we can debate it. Or do you just like to think you are right all the time? Should be used to a bit of debate I hear.

Well go back to your own site. It’s a Town forum remember.

watch this space re the community, Town have been in some schools doing their own.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Well go back to your own site. It’s a Town forum remember.

watch this space re the community, Town have been in some schools doing their own.

Well done Town, so have Haven so well done Haven. Contradiction in terms there old boy telling me to get back to the Haven site then telling me to watch this space ?? Last I looked it was a Total RL forum open to everyone, thanks for making me welcome.

So you don’t want to discuss community work or anything else really. Just want people to believe you know everything. Should be a politician with your spin. 

35 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

It was a general comment, not aimed at you.

Haven players have been in schools yes, be interesting to know whether the club got paid to send them in, in they did that could make things more interesting.

I'm guessing, given the way their club is being ran, the haven players were in schools to perform pantomimes... Or circus acts. 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Hate the rec said:

Town are getting starting to get involved in schools JMB, I know this as my daughter works in one, it may be taking time but they are moving in the right direction.

Is this under guidance of Marnie, or something new, she has a schedule already prepared for the remainder of the 2018 term, she is also sorting out for the new term in both Allerdale and Copeland, this was spoken about at the last west Cumbria youth meeting.

47 minutes ago, JMB said:

Is this under guidance of Marnie, or something new, she has a schedule already prepared for the remainder of the 2018 term, she is also sorting out for the new term in both Allerdale and Copeland, this was spoken about at the last west Cumbria youth meeting.

The big trick, and obvious thing they’re missing is the link to the amateur clubs unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

The big trick, and obvious thing they’re missing is the link to the amateur clubs unfortunately. 

But they had a chance back in January/February when both Town and Haven received letters asking for support in the new schools project, and if its true what you are saying about Town looking to get in to the local community I would suggest they contact Marnie or Alan Davidson so they are not duplicating any work Marni is already doing or has scheduled for the future.

5 minutes ago, JMB said:

But they had a chance back in January/February when both Town and Haven received letters asking for support in the new schools project, and if its true what you are saying about Town looking to get in to the local community I would suggest they contact Marnie or Alan Davidson so they are not duplicating any work Marni is already doing or has scheduled for the future.

Be interesting to see what the future holds

37 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Is this something that is being done by Town outside of the work Marnie is doing for both Allerdale and Copeland? Are they looking to go their own way?

52 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Is this something that is being done by Town outside of the work Marnie is doing for both Allerdale and Copeland? Are they looking to go their own way?

I can’t see how we would have the resources to do that which is a shame as Moi Moi would be a huge asset in local schools 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

5 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

I can’t see how we would have the resources to do that which is a shame as Moi Moi would be a huge asset in local schools 

He’d be brilliant, the kids love him. Maybe the community would consider paying him to do it if there’s funds available to pay player as he’d have a huge impact.

18 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Bore off

I love reasoned debate. The Moi Moi comment you make in relation to money, maybe that’s the reason Town kicked Marnie out is it? So it’s sour grapes over the RFL setting up a West Cumbria Foundation is it? Amongst all the other sour grapes you’re sucking ? 

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

I love reasoned debate. The Moi Moi comment you make in relation to money, maybe that’s the reason Town kicked Marnie out is it? So it’s sour grapes over the RFL setting up a West Cumbria Foundation is it? Amongst all the other sour grapes you’re sucking ? 

The community changed as it wasn’t functioning correctly. Read what you like into that.

25 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

The community changed as it wasn’t functioning correctly. Read what you like into that.

Yes and the RFL started running it. So that meant Marnie wasn’t bringing money into Town so you spat the dummy and wouldn’t  let her work from the ground. You kicked her out end of. Then you say it would be nice if she paid Moi Moi to work in the community. Are Town not paying Moi Moi to go into the community? Is he not one of your players going in to schools? 

2 hours ago, Marrafan said:

Yes and the RFL started running it. So that meant Marnie wasn’t bringing money into Town so you spat the dummy and wouldn’t  let her work from the ground. You kicked her out end of. Then you say it would be nice if she paid Moi Moi to work in the community. Are Town not paying Moi Moi to go into the community? Is he not one of your players going in to schools? 

Incorrect.......and why are you so interested who’s going into schools???

3 hours ago, Marrafan said:

That's utter tosh mate and you know it.

10 hours ago, Marrafan said:

You have a go at me for saying forster demanded his money upfront or he was jumping ship because it was negative against your club,yet spout so much drivel about town on a town forum! Thats not debate its trolling your best ignored...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, anok4u said:

You have a go at me for saying forster demanded his money upfront or he was jumping ship because it was negative against your club,yet spout so much drivel about town on a town forum! Thats not debate its trolling your best ignored...

Is it really tosh? Just like the failure of the Ground Safety audit? Not trolling and not telling Geordie Shore something he does not already know to be true. 

Archived