2019 signings

Townfan1992

Don't think people relies how much these players being banded about are actually being paid, Wilkin and Sammut will be in the top 3 or 4 earners in their club , in Sammuts case probably top!

It's a huge difference from a local coach being paid £40.00 a week or not being paid at all.

21 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Not sure a move up here to work 12 work shifts for 30k a year as the same pull as playing full-time rugby league on 80k plus , and at the peak of your career.

He’s in his 30s and probably looking at the next stage of his life after rugby 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

39 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Not sure a move up here to work 12 work shifts for 30k a year as the same pull as playing full-time rugby league on 80k plus , and at the peak of your career.

A good sellafield wage, gets a decent wage from town, who are better off than some on here think, with the fact he has a secure job for when he finishes. Yeah I think that would be a decent offer for someone playing championship rugby. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, gillmeister said:

He’s in his 30s and probably looking at the next stage of his life after rugby 

Don't doubt it's an option in the future but not when he is still at the top of his game , and playing in a team that's going places.

19 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Don't doubt it's an option in the future but not when he is still at the top of his game , and playing in a team that's going places.

You’re right but London’s player retention rate due to travel cost of living or whatever else that must contribute is quite poor 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

On 8/10/2018 at 2:32 PM, DavidM said:

One thing he could do is make big yards kicking it into touch ! We seem to keep kicking it sideways from penalties !

And he knew how to cause the opposition problems from the kick off.He always tried a different kick every time,not just banging it up in the air.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:37 PM, wonky said:

A good sellafield wage, gets a decent wage from town, who are better off than some on here think, with the fact he has a secure job for when he finishes. Yeah I think that would be a decent offer for someone playing championship rugby. 

Maybe , but personally playing full-time rugby , training everyday and being paid handsomely doing something you love outweighs doing 12 hour shifts and working training around work etc. Not saying it won't happen but suggest only when he is deemed surplus to requirements at London and can't get another fulltime gig.

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

I the paper today Leon says he’s looking to keep “ 60/70% “ of this squad and add more Cumbrian players

Maybe heard Carl Sice is out of retirement! 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived